留言板

CAS login URL customization for different request

Rhina Karr,修改在12 年前。

CAS login URL customization for different request

Junior Member 帖子: 86 加入日期: 10-11-2 最近的帖子
I have integrated CAS with Liferay 6.1. When I access a private page, it redirects to CAS login page, showing the login URL.
But I want to change the URL of the CAS login, based on the request sent from Liferay. I have multiple private sites, and for each sites(hosted in one portal instace), the URL of the CAS login should be different. So is it possible to show different CAS url, though they are authenticted by one single cas server?
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P,修改在12 年前。

RE: CAS login URL customization for different request

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Rhina Karr:
I have integrated CAS with Liferay 6.1. When I access a private page, it redirects to CAS login page, showing the login URL.
But I want to change the URL of the CAS login, based on the request sent from Liferay. I have multiple private sites, and for each sites(hosted in one portal instace), the URL of the CAS login should be different. So is it possible to show different CAS url, though they are authenticted by one single cas server?

You can try to create liferay instances from control panel. There you can have different config for each instance. Unfortunately your users/communities/sites have to be different for each one.
Rhina Karr,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 86 加入日期: 10-11-2 最近的帖子
Thanks Juan. I was thinking about that solution. But I want all the sites in one instance so that they can share some common features (contents). Is there any workaround to achieve this requirement?
thumbnail
Sreejith NP,修改在10 年前。

New Member 帖子: 15 加入日期: 12-3-14 最近的帖子
Was this issue resolved? I am also facing the same issue in liferay 6.1 . In my Liferay instance, there are 242000 sites out of which around 75000 sites are having their own URL. For the time being, I have removed CAS, but ultimately I have to integrate with CAS. Could you please provide a solution?
Aerosev Ro ro,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 12-6-21 最近的帖子
Rhina Karr:

I´ve got the same problem... could you find the solution?
Thanks!
thumbnail
Vipin Bardia,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 12-2-21 最近的帖子
Hi Rhina,

I am trying to implement cas with liferay 6.1, but unable to do so.
there is no issue with 6.0, but unable to do with 6.1.

If you can provide some pointers or some kind of help on this.

Thanks,
Vipin Bardia
my-liferay-blog