留言板

Upgrade liferay 6.0.6 to 6.1.0 GA1 fails with errors ( see logs)

streambigs streambigs,修改在11 年前。

Upgrade liferay 6.0.6 to 6.1.0 GA1 fails with errors ( see logs)

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 12-4-27 最近的帖子
Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade liferay 6.0.6 war to 6.1.0 GA1 war file, but upgrade process fails :

1. Upgrade begins welll

2. During upgrade, somme errors occured on imageGalery upgrade

3. I add manually images asked by upgrade process and I got errors about documents librairy, the wall error log file is attached to this thread

4. when errors occured, tomcat shut down automaticaly

5. I tried anything to fix this problem but no success

6. ImageGalery and DocumentLibrairy portlets are only in controlPanel deployed automaticaly during liferay deploy, I have not deployed them

My environement= Liferay 6.0.6 + Tomcat 6.0.18 + Mysql 5

I know some threads are posted about the same problem but could you please read my logs attached and tell me what I miss.

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

RE: Upgrade liferay 6.0.6 to 6.1.0 GA1 fails with errors ( see logs)

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
If you had searched the forums, you'd know this was a common complaint about 6.1 upgrade. The upgrade treats missing images/documents as failures and bails out.

You have two choices:

1. Wait for the next Liferay release which is supposed to not treat the missing items as failures.

2. Restore/recreate the items and restart the upgrade process (have to restore the database before restarting the app server), repeating the process until all missing images/docs have been found.

Liferay relies on the image gallery and doc library for all internal storage of images and docs; they will always be there, you do not have a choice of not deploying them as they are a core part of Liferay.