留言板

"Blogs File Attachments store in DB"

geetha rani,修改在11 年前。

"Blogs File Attachments store in DB"

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 12-2-2 最近的帖子
Hi All,
I added the "Attach Files"button on the "Blogs"portlet (for this modified "edit_entry.jsp" file on blogs portlet)similar to the messageboards(we can see "Attach Files"button when we post the new thread on messageboards portlet),
i added the below code to the(with comments) "edit_entry.jsp" file(like messageboards "edit_message.jsp" file)
<%
String taglibOnClick = "document." + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "fm." + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "content.value = " + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "editor.getHTML(); document." + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "fm." + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "attachments.value = '" + !attachments + "'; submitForm(document." + renderResponse.getNamespace() + "fm);";
%>
<aui:button onClick="<%= taglibOnClick %>" value='<%= ((attachments) ? "remove" : "attach") + "-files" %>' />
Here the issue is when the click the "Attach File"Button on the blogs it not responding, i done the related chenges to add the file in the database and related files with service builder.Please see attached "edit_entry.jsp" file with my modifications.
Please give me suggestion on this thread,Thanks in advance