留言板

rotterdam-cs / liferayImageSlider with LR 6.1 ga2- ur Help plz

amani kh,修改在11 年前。

rotterdam-cs / liferayImageSlider with LR 6.1 ga2- ur Help plz

Junior Member 帖子: 43 加入日期: 12-11-17 最近的帖子
hi all,
I use LR 6.1 ga2 and I added the rcs-slider-portlet-1.1, after config I get it working..all seems fine except the slide animation ..actualy between each 2 slides (when moving from 1 slide to the next 1) the image disappear and reappear so fast, which shoud not happen .. I dont know why! Knowing that I used this portlet before with LR 6.1.0 ga1 with 0 pbs
any help plz??
thumbnail
Federico Budassi,修改在11 年前。

RE: rotterdam-cs / liferayImageSlider with LR 6.1 ga2- ur Help plz

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 12-2-13 最近的帖子
Hi Amani,

Unluckily I haven't used it with the GA2 yet, but what I can tell you is that logged in as an Liferay Administrator, going to the portlet instance configuration (the wrench icon in the top right corner of the portlet), you can go to the Slider Animation tab and see all the configurations for the animation. Maybe you can set a bigger animation speed (in milliseconds) if that's your problem.

Does it happen the same in all the browsers?

By the way, which version of the Slider did you use? the one that allows you to choose a webcontent as a slide, or the one that doesn't allow webcontent, and only allows to create not i18n content and through the Configuration of the slider?

Regards,
Federico Budassi.
amani kh,修改在11 年前。

hi thanks for the replay,
I use the rcs-slider-portlet-1.1
I get it from here here

I tried modifiying the Config but still have the pb!
I have these pb only with google chrome.
I hope u can help me fix it. thanks
thumbnail
Federico Budassi,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 8 加入日期: 12-2-13 最近的帖子
Hi Amani,

Somebody from Rotterdam Community Solution is working to make the slider work in GA2. Florencia Gadea is the one in charge of that task and she'll write in this thread as soon as this is fixed.

Regards,
Federico.
amani kh,修改在11 年前。

Federico Budassi:
Hi Amani,

Somebody from Rotterdam Community Solution is working to make the slider work in GA2. Florencia Gadea is the one in charge of that task and she'll write in this thread as soon as this is fixed.

Regards,
Federico.

thanks for ur replay Federico.
I am waiting for Florencia Gadea then .
thumbnail
Gabriel Leon Leyva,修改在10 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 243 加入日期: 09-6-20 最近的帖子
now not working in GA3 whe trying to edit throws:
10:12:12,801 ERROR [http-apr-127.0.0.1-8082-exec-63][IncludeTag:253] Current URL /resonancia?p_p_id=86&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=pop_up&p_p_mode=view&controlPan elCategory=portlet_86&_86_slideParamId=slides_1362156647502&_86_struts_action=%2 Fportlet_configuration%2Fedit_configuration&_86_returnToFullPageURL=%2Fresonanci a&_86_portletResource=sliderportlet_WAR_rcssliderportlet_INSTANCE_AWBqwsdt1cxv&_ 86_previewWidth= generates exception: Ha sucedido una excepción al procesar la página JSP /jsps/config/configuration.jsp en línea 61

58:
59: <% } else { %>
60:
61: <jsp:include page="/jsps/config/edit_slides.jsp"></jsp:include>
62:
63: <% } %>
64:

Stacktrace:
10:12:12,804 ERROR [http-apr-127.0.0.1-8082-exec-63][IncludeTag:157] java.lang.N oSuchMethodError: com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.taglib.aui.ScriptData.append (Lcom/liferay/portal/kernel/util/StringBundler;Ljava/lang/String;)V
at com.liferay.taglib.aui.ScriptTag.doEndTag(ScriptTag.java:152)
at org.apache.jsp.jsps.config.slides_005fdetails_jsp._jspx_meth_aui_005f
thumbnail
Florencia Gadea,修改在10 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 146 加入日期: 12-3-27 最近的帖子
Hi Everyone,

Right now, we don't have enough resources to fix this plugin for free. We are truly sorry for all the inconveniences.

Regards,

Florencia.
thumbnail
Gabriel Leon Leyva,修改在10 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 243 加入日期: 09-6-20 最近的帖子
there is an alternative http://myjavaexp.blogspot.mx/2010/11/integrating-coin-slider-with-liferay.html.

I got it workiing it's the same thing but you have to add some parameters by hand :-) and it's free