留言板

Liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server

Marjan Mitev,修改在11 年前。

Liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server

New Member 帖子: 15 加入日期: 12-12-23 最近的帖子
Hi,
I like to ask is there any way to uninstall or update modules in liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server. There is major bug using ajax
with primefaces3 portlet on liferay 6.0.6. Server thorws onOffResponseWrapper classcast exception, that class is implemented in jsf 2.0.2
which is provided and installed module into server. That module needs to be updated to 2.1.0 version or removed from the server which will solve
problem with primefaces on liferay 6.0.6.

I saw that the glassfish server bundle that comes with liferay 6.0.6 portal is chnaged so there is no pkg file which is using for updating or uninstalling modules in the server.

I'll be glad if someone can help with this.

Thanks,

Marjan.
thumbnail
Vernon Singleton,修改在11 年前。

RE: Liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server

Expert 帖子: 315 加入日期: 13-1-14 最近的帖子
Marjan Mitev:
Hi,
I like to ask is there any way to uninstall or update modules in liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server. ... That module needs to be updated to 2.1.0 version or removed from the server which will solve problem with primefaces on liferay 6.0.6.
Marjan.

Hi Marjan,

I am not sure what you are asking exactly, but you do know that you will not have this issue after you upgrade to 6.1.x, right?
I'm pretty sure that 6.1.x comes with the newer version of mojarra.

Hope that helps,
Vernon Singleton
Marjan Mitev,修改在11 年前。

RE: Liferay 6.0.6 glassfish 3.0.1 server

New Member 帖子: 15 加入日期: 12-12-23 最近的帖子
Yes i know that, but i can't upgrade because the company for which i am working is developing enterprise system using liferay 6.0.6 so it is almost impossible to change the liferay version, we have 32 or more servers in the background. We need to switch some of our web site applications to use jsf and that is the problem on the older liferay 6.0.6 portal.

Thanks for the help,

Regards,

Marjan.