留言板

Using Asset publisher on Liferay 6.1 - Add New Webcontent permission error

Ratheesh Vijayakumaran Nair,修改在11 年前。

Using Asset publisher on Liferay 6.1 - Add New Webcontent permission error

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 12-5-31 最近的帖子
I'm upgrading from Liferay 6.0 EE SP2 to Liferay 6.1 EE GA2. I have users who has permission(Created a Content Writer role and applied the required permissions) to add new web content in the 6.0 version. After the upgrade to 6.1 EE GA2, when I use the Asset publisher application in a page and select Add New -> Basic Web Content,

the web content pop up window shows error "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet.". The users can successfully add content using asset publisher in 6.0.

Is there any additional permissions that I need to add for those users in 6.1 so they will be able to create a new web content and submit them for publication. I also use kaleo web single approver workflow.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks
Ratheesh

RE: Using Asset publisher on Liferay 6.1 - Add New Webcontent permission er

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks
Ratheesh
thumbnail
Bart Simpson,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 522 加入日期: 11-8-29 最近的帖子
Did you clear permission cache?
Also try and change permissions for one such user so that you don't see the error anymore for that user and compare the permissions set.
Also do you get any exceptions?

Hi Bart,
I have attached the list of permissions that my content writer role had in LR 6.0 and which was working. I have used the same permissions in 6.1 and also tried to add more when it didn't work. But still no good. The user can successfully edit the web content from the web content display portlet. But not able to add or edit the content from the new Asset publisher in 6.1

As you suggested, I cleared the permission cache and tried to rearrange the permissions, but no help. I still get "You do not have roles to access this portlet" in the Add New Webcontent pop up. It says portlet, do I need to put any permissions on the portlet so that user can add content. My omni admin user can do all those functionality without any problem.

Thanks
Ratheesh

RE: Using Asset publisher on Liferay 6.1 - Add New Webcontent permission er (答复)

I had to add couple of permissions around the Control panel and after that the users are able to add the web content.
thumbnail
Jacques Traore,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 49 加入日期: 13-1-21 最近的帖子
Hi Ratheesh,
I am having the same problems about "You do not have the roles required to access this portlet. "
What permissions have added please?
Thanks by advance.
Ratheesh Vijayakumaran Nair,修改在10 年前。

I had to select the View and Permission permissions for Access in Control panel - > Web Content.