留言板

Lost login in /web/guest/home

Chris Halverson,修改在11 年前。

Lost login in /web/guest/home

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 06-11-14 最近的帖子
We're currently using LR 5.1.2 (using EXT environment). Yes, I know it's old (we're upgrading this year), but it's been chugging along nicely. I'm hoping somebody can help me though.

Corporate had a 3rd party do some security auditing which included some web penetration testing (I know for sure they used Burp). Somebody gave them a portal administrator account to use and ever since then, we lost our guest login page. Specifically if you go to the default "/web/guest/home" URL the login portlet no longer shows up.

In the interim, I have redirected (via the ROOT/index.jsp file) to /c/portal/login which works, but seems like the wrong thing to do. Also I can't see where to control that page (we had some text in the login box) so we would like to get the normal login portlet back. The login on /c/portal/login does work though, so users can still login.

The login portlet is enabled and shows that Guests can use it, so I am at a loss as to what I can do to fix this. I am guessing some URL that Burp (or whatever) culled out changed something but I can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

RE: Lost login in /web/guest/home

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14915 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
If you log in as an administrator, can you navigate to /web/guest/home?

In Liferay pages have permissions, just as portlets do. Check the permissions on the /web/guest/home page and ensure it has guest view permission.
Chris Halverson,修改在11 年前。

RE: Lost login in /web/guest/home (Resolved)

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 06-11-14 最近的帖子
Ah ha!

As background (I probably didn't make it as clear as I could have): Guests could go to the page, but the login portlet did not show up.

You asking me to go there after logging in as an admin made me look at it more closely. I went there and figured the portlet should be there as a logged in admin, but it wasn't. I was able to add the application to the page, and when I logged out everything was back to the way it should be.

Thank you for at least getting me thinking about things in the right direction. This is resolved.