留言板

Moving forward

thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Moving forward

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
These are exciting days for me. I've just arrived at Liferay Inc as staff member.

Some months ago suddenly something came into my mind: if I like Liferay and all around, why not working at Liferay?

So far, I've made some activities in Liferay. I was involved in some community programs (100Papercuts, BugSquad, Community verifier, LSUG..). I've contributed some source code for Liferay core features, such as Video Preview in Documents & Media portlet. I'm also trying to answer all questions I can in forums. I am a contributor for XMLPortletFactory, which is an awesome way of building portlets from scratch using a simple XML...

I wanted to be part of Liferay Inc, amongst other reasons, because it’s simply other kind of company. They have much interest in make things better, not only for Liferay as a platform, but for all people around (EVP Employee Volunteer Plan). They also encourage all types of innovation from their employees, which I like a lot. I also like the amazing people that are in there, so I am happy I can learn from many aspects of technology.

I will try my best to act as a link between Liferay and Community (just the same as I did before), helping members the most I can, and trying to communicate all ideas I see around there to Liferay.

I would like to make clear about some things that, perhaps, may be bad interpreted. This has nothing to do with Liferay Community Patchers or any other program. I took the initiative of entering Liferay, so there isn’t any plan from anybody to influence in any aspect any of the Community programs.

Simply wanted to say, I am very happy emoticon
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash,修改在10 年前。

RE: Moving forward

Liferay Master 帖子: 658 加入日期: 10-6-15 最近的帖子
Juan Gonzalez:
These are exciting days for me. I've just arrived at Liferay Inc as staff member.

Some months ago suddenly something came into my mind: if I like Liferay and all around, why not working at Liferay?

So far, I've made some activities in Liferay. I was involved in some community programs (100Papercuts, BugSquad, Community verifier, LSUG..). I've contributed some source code for Liferay core features, such as Video Preview in Documents & Media portlet. I'm also trying to answer all questions I can in forums. I am a contributor for XMLPortletFactory, which is an awesome way of building portlets from scratch using a simple XML...

I wanted to be part of Liferay Inc, amongst other reasons, because it’s simply other kind of company. They have much interest in make things better, not only for Liferay as a platform, but for all people around (EVP Employee Volunteer Plan). They also encourage all types of innovation from their employees, which I like a lot. I also like the amazing people that are in there, so I am happy I can learn from many aspects of technology.

I will try my best to act as a link between Liferay and Community (just the same as I did before), helping members the most I can, and trying to communicate all ideas I see around there to Liferay.

I would like to make clear about some things that, perhaps, may be bad interpreted. This has nothing to do with Liferay Community Patchers or any other program. I took the initiative of entering Liferay, so there isn’t any plan from anybody to influence in any aspect any of the Community programs.

Simply wanted to say, I am very happy emoticon

Congratulations Juan... Cheers! emoticon
There are lack of people who do what they love, and you got your chance...
Best Wishes

-Apoorva Prakash
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2871 加入日期: 06-8-31 最近的帖子
Welcome to the team!

It's very exciting for us to have you on board emoticon
thumbnail
Neil Griffin,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2655 加入日期: 05-7-27 最近的帖子