留言板

How to access Dynamic data list across organization sites

Harsimrat Sin,修改在10 年前。

How to access Dynamic data list across organization sites

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 13-7-10 最近的帖子
Hi,

I have created a dynamic data list in organization site and added it to one of site page. But I am not able to see the dynamic data list in the sub organization perspective therby not able to resuse the same list in sub organization site page.

Please suggest how can we access the dynamic data list within sub organizations as we want this to be displayed at organization and all sub organizations?

Thanks
Harsimrat
thumbnail
Sampsa Sohlman,修改在10 年前。

RE: How to access Dynamic data list across organization sites

Regular Member 帖子: 230 加入日期: 07-9-27 最近的帖子
Hi Harsimrat,

At Liferay data has been scoped. There is special scope called Global.

Go to control panel and choose "Global" from the Content Section. Add you dynamic list stuff there.

Then add the portlet on page and from configuration change the portlet scope to "Global" and you should be able to now select data from Global scope.

Liferay 6.2 this has been extended and there are Site hierarchies and sub sites can be configured to see parent's site's scope.
Harsimrat Sin,修改在10 年前。

RE: How to access Dynamic data list across organization sites

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 13-7-10 最近的帖子
Hi Sampsa Sohlman,

Thanks for the solution. I got it working. But now i am facing another problem. I have created a list template for DDL where i am overriding the strut portlet action for view record of dynamic data list display. I am providing the p_p_id in url to override the action something like below

p_p_id=169_INSTANCE_jFrAOt38tIxg&_169_INSTANCE_jFrAOt38tIxg_struts_action=%2Fdynamic_data_list_display%2Fview_record&_169_INSTANCE_jFrAOt38tIxg_redirect=assigncurriculum&recordId=$record.getRecordId()

Now problem is that when i place the same DDL on two site pages their INSTANCE of p_p_id changes even though i am referring to same DDL in DDL display poertlet due to which the struct action is not called for the second instance of DDL display.

Can you suggest what can be done to handle this?

Thanks
Harsimrat