留言板

Re: Starting a liferay project

Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

Re: Starting a liferay project

New Member 帖子: 22 加入日期: 13-8-13 最近的帖子
Hi all,

I am new to liferay. Can any one say How can I start a web project using liferay from the scratch? Please help me..........
thumbnail
Ahmed Hasan,修改在10 年前。

RE: Re: Starting a liferay project

Expert 帖子: 306 加入日期: 07-4-13 最近的帖子
Hi Aneesh,

I would request you to download by free eBook and go through it. You can become an expert yourself and you don't need anyone's help. On top of this you can also read other books on Liferay to complement the learning that you get through my book.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan
Author, Liferay Portlet Cookbook
Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

Ahmed Hasan:
Hi Aneesh,

I would request you to download by free eBook and go through it. You can become an expert yourself and you don't need anyone's help. On top of this you can also read other books on Liferay to complement the learning that you get through my book.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan

Thanks a lot.....
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14919 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Ahmed Hasan:
I would request you to download by free eBook and go through it. You can become an expert yourself and you don't need anyone's help.

You're reaching a little bit here, aren't you? I mean, assuming someone read the book cover to cover, knew it through and through, and had developed on the platform for awhile, then you might call them a "Liferay Developer", but by no means would I consider them an expert...
Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

This book is excellent............
thumbnail
Ahmed Hasan,修改在10 年前。

Thanks Aneesh,

I'll be more than happy if you get a good hang on the technology after finish reading my book. Please read it at least couple of time and workout all examples presented there. Also share with your friends and colleagues who wants to learn liferay and gain some good understanding of this wonderful framework.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan
Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

Ahmed Hasan:
Thanks Aneesh,

I'll be more than happy if you get a good hang on the technology after finish reading my book. Please read it at least couple of time and workout all examples presented there. Also share with your friends and colleagues who wants to learn liferay and gain some good understanding of this wonderful framework.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan

Hi Ahmed Hasan,

Sure, I will do this........
Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

Hi Ahmed Hasan,

How can we integrate sugar CRM with liferay. What I want is when I login from the portal, it should check the username and password in the CRM .If a user is there then go to home page or show error message.

Please help me....................
thumbnail
Ahmed Hasan,修改在10 年前。

Hi Aneesh,

You can write a login hook that check the credentials with SugarCRM and if the user is found then allow the user to login to Liferay.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan
Aneesh AL,修改在10 年前。

Ahmed Hasan:
Hi Aneesh,

You can write a login hook that check the credentials with SugarCRM and if the user is found then allow the user to login to Liferay.

Yours truly,
Ahamed Hasan

Hi Ahmed Hasan,

Thanks for the reply..Sorry to ask you "Is there any examples I can refer?"

Please reply as soon as possible......................