留言板

Some issue with Blogs subscription Social Equity points

thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha,修改在10 年前。

Some issue with Blogs subscription Social Equity points

Regular Member 帖子: 205 加入日期: 09-12-1 最近的帖子
Hi All,

I am facing some issue with Blogs subscription Social Equity points. I am using Liferay 6.1 GA3 CE version.

Scenario: -
1) Blogs Subscription is configured to get 1 participation point and 1 contribution point.
2) So when some user subscribes the Blog portlet (not to the individual blog comments), the subscribing user is getting the 1 participation point, which is fair and correct.
3) But the contribution score is given to the random member of the site. (Note: - Actually user is not random but earliest created user among site members). This should not be case. The contribution score should not be given to anyone.

Note:- I can not configure the contribution point to 0 because if I do it then even when some one subscribes to the individual Blog comments , the Blog creator won't receive any contribution points. However, the same problem does not happen in case of Subscribing to the Discussion Forum portlet.

This looks like a bug to me. Please suggest. If this is a bug, then I will open a JIRA ticket.

Regards,
Nilesh
thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha,修改在9 年前。

RE: Some issue with Blogs subscription Social Equity points

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nilesh
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在9 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
Nilesh Gundecha:
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nilesh

Hey Nilesh, that certainly sounds like a bug - when you file the bug, could you also indicate whether it is fixed in the latest CE release (6.2 CE GA2)?
thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha,修改在9 年前。

Thanks for the reply James. I have created the JIRA issue for same - https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-46007

Regards,
Nilesh