留言板

Migrating from drupal to liferay 6.2

thumbnail
Melvin Williams,修改在10 年前。

Migrating from drupal to liferay 6.2

New Member 帖子: 20 加入日期: 13-10-2 最近的帖子
We have a intranet solution based on drupal with mysql. I'm trying to migrate to liferay 6.2. In our intranet there are many articles. How can I import the contents into liferay. Extracting the data is not the problem. But I'm facing several problem inserting the data into liferays database wich runs on mysql. Could anyone advise me whats the best method to import the contents.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin,修改在10 年前。

RE: Migrating from drupal to liferay 6.2

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1228 加入日期: 08-4-14 最近的帖子
You cannot use DB to DB migration, must write a custom code. A couple of relevant links below:

Web site WEB CONTENT(e.g. html) migration to Liferay

How to use liferay for Larger Sites

Migrate foreign data

We've got code somewhere for migrating articles from WordPress database into Liferay (6.1), I probably can post it if can find...
thumbnail

Thanks for the links. I wrote a perl script that extracts the data from drupals DB and inserts it into liferay. But I think it messes with the primary keys. So I guess I must do with Java and the liferay API. What kind of project should I use for that hook, service builder or portlet?
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1302 加入日期: 09-6-24 最近的帖子
A simple portlet should do the job.
thumbnail

Is it sufficient to create the JournalArticle? Or do I have to create AssetEntries and JournalArticleResources too? What about the keys/ids how are they generated? Can I choose some arbitrary key seed and count up from there?
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1302 加入日期: 09-6-24 最近的帖子
CounterLocalServiceUtil.increment() will give you a new key everytime. And this key will never conflict with any liferay existing keys. You will need permissions as well. You can check the code in tomcat/webapps/root/html/portlet/asset* and Journal* for more info.

Also, go through the links shared by Victor. Those will help you to understand more about the process and problems.
thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the help. I will try to write a simple importer portlet.
thumbnail

I just found out that my perl script is working. The only thing I missed was updating the Counter table. Therefore liferay trying to increment ids createt duplicate keys. Now I updated the counter table after succesfull import and everything is working fine.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Hi Melvin,

it would be great if you can share that script, so others can do the same task successfully.