留言板

Not contain liferay-package.xml

Daniel Valverde,修改在10 年前。

Not contain liferay-package.xml

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 13-7-8 最近的帖子
Hi guys,

I am try to deploy correctly a portlet that I have genereted with Maven, I had done that using Liferay IDE and the maven-plugin- liferay, and in the log of server I have this "Plugin package on context sampleJSF-1.0 cannot be tracked because this WAR does not contain a liferay-plugin-package.xml file" What I am doing wrong?.

Thanks you
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在10 年前。

RE: Not contain liferay-package.xml

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14919 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Um, not including a liferay-plugin-package.properties file in your plugin's WEB-INF directory just like it's saying?

Seriously, include a liferay-plugin-package.properties file in your plugin. Define the Liferay version your plugin is dependent upon, remove your locally included jars in WEB-INF/lib and rely upon Liferay's versions from ROOT/WEB-INF/lib by declaring the dependencies, define your security model, ...
Daniel Valverde,修改在10 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 13-7-8 最近的帖子
In first time thanks for your answer, the file is inclued, but the problem is in the deploy in is not detected, Can it be, because the plugin estructure with maven is different when you generate the plugin with the sdk, I am using the maven plugin for liferay.

Thanks
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Hi Daniel,

as I see in source code, that message doesn't say anything important.

Do you see another problem when deploying?