留言板

Liferay Application WAR file path

robin thakur,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Application WAR file path

Regular Member 帖子: 146 加入日期: 14-1-9 最近的帖子
Hi,

I want to get war file of complete portal so that I am using this War on the client system to execute this

Thanks
thumbnail
Zsigmond Rab,修改在10 年前。

RE: Liferay Application WAR file path

Liferay Master 帖子: 728 加入日期: 10-1-5 最近的帖子
Hi Robin,

I was just wondering if you need what the ant war task does.

Regards,
Zsigmond
robin thakur,修改在10 年前。

Hi Zsigmond,

My question is that for every portlets ant create a separate war file and we use this war file for installation in our portal. But I want to know that is there any way to create a single war file for all portlets, so that I am creating war of all portlets at a single time and deploy it easily.

regards
robin
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
You mean your own custom portlets or Liferay plugins portlets (those that aren't already in Liferay WAR)?
robin thakur,修改在10 年前。

Hi everybody,

My question is suppose we have 2 portlets 1) Demo1-portlet 2) Demo2-portlet. So when we deploy these portlets or we install the war of these portlets to portal we do one by one process. So if I want 20 portlets to be deployed at single time it is not possible I have to do 20 times same process.
Now in maven based we create a bundle and defined parent in all other modules. When we create war of this bundle automatically war of all modules are summarized in one war.
So my question is can we create single war for all my custom portlets that I have created, I don't want to create new project. I want solution to summarized already build portlets.

thanks
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Can you do the same using Maven throught Liferay IDE 2.1 ?
robin thakur,修改在10 年前。

HOW???????????????????????
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez,修改在10 年前。

Just use latest Liferay IDE. Now it has a new feature where you can choose create portlets using ant or Maven.