留言板

IDE Error when creating a New Plugin Project

Scott Selvia,修改在10 年前。

IDE Error when creating a New Plugin Project

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 13-8-1 最近的帖子
After I installed the Liferay IDE was able to create a plugin project but only a Maven version. The Ant version would go through the process but then display an IDE error and I'm left with an incomplete project. The Maven version did not give an error other than the generated POM has an error about the liferay version error.

I use glassfish with my normal JavaEE work, once I installed the glassfish tools I was no longer able to create a Liferay Portal Plugin project, the UI shows nothing. However if I right click on the project pane and try to create a plugin project I get the following UI error dialog. "The selected wizard could be started" Reason: Plugin "com.liferay.ide.project.ui" was unable to instantiate class "com.liferay.ide.project.ui.wizard.NewLiferayPluginProjectWizard".

I'm using the latest Liferay IDE 2.0.1
Scott Selvia,修改在10 年前。

RE: IDE Error when creating a New Plugin Project

I was also able to reproduce the error when starting from a fresh install of Eclipse Kepler. I then installed the Liferay IDE from the eclipse market place. At that point I was able to see the Liferay Plugin Wizard. I then installed the Glassfish eclipse plugin for Kepler, once that was installed the Liferay Plugin Wizard was not longer able to be displayed. Once I uninstalled the glassfish eclipse plugin, the Liferay Plugin Wizard was displayed.

Is there a fix for this since I'm using glassfish as my portal container?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1123 加入日期: 10-2-16 最近的帖子
Hey Scott,

Sorry you are having problems. Can you post your error log here to the forum post? <workspace>/.metadata/.log

Also can you point out where you are installing the glassfish plugin from so that we can try to replicate the problem you are seeing on our end?
Scott Selvia,修改在10 年前。

I am installing the glassfish eclipse plugin from the eclipse market place. I really don't see anything in the log. Thanks for the help!

!SESSION 2014-03-29 11:30:53.224 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=4.3.2.M20140221-1700
java.version=1.8.0
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Framework arguments: -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2014-03-29 11:31:00.426
!MESSAGE Warning: EGit couldn't detect the installation path "gitPrefix" of native Git. Hence EGit can't respect system level
Git settings which might be configured in ${gitPrefix}/etc/gitconfig under the native Git installation directory.
The most important of these settings is core.autocrlf. Git for Windows by default sets this parameter to true in
this system level configuration. The Git installation location can be configured on the
Team > Git > Configuration preference page's 'System Settings' tab.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.egit.ui 2 0 2014-03-29 11:31:00.428
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
user global configuration and to define the default location to store repositories: 'U:\'. If this is
not correct please set the HOME environment variable and restart Eclipse. Otherwise Git for Windows and
EGit might behave differently since they see different configuration options.
This warning can be switched off on the Team > Git > Confirmations and Warnings preference page.
Scott Selvia,修改在10 年前。

Greg,

Here is the eclipse error log when I try to create a Liferay Plugin Project after a fresh install, no Glassfish just the base Liferay IDE with the LF SDK and Tomcat LF Bundle declared.

The plugin project that I'm trying to create is an ANT project not Maven. I found a blog where they mentioned that I needed to set the ANT class path to include the ECJ jar in the liferay tomcat bundle. Is there anything else I'm missing for an ANT project?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1123 加入日期: 10-2-16 最近的帖子
Are you using Java8? Can you downgrade to 1.7 and try again?
antony partensky,修改在9 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 13-1-8 最近的帖子
I seem to be having the same issue - error when going to File -> New -> LIferay Plugin Project.
I'm running eclipse Kepler sr2 with Liferay IDE 2.1.1.2014063003.
I tried openjdk 6 and 7 - same result.

Here's the error stack from eclipse log:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench 4 0 2014-08-13 12:54:12.836
!MESSAGE
!STACK 0
java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type [unknown] not present
at sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy.generateException(TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy.java:46)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationInvocationHandler.invoke(AnnotationInvocationHandler.java:75)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy36.impl(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.services.internal.AnnotationsAwareServiceContext.local(AnnotationsAwareServiceContext.java:65)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.services.ServiceContext.services(ServiceContext.java:139)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.Property.services(Property.java:469)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.Property.init(Property.java:108)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementList.iterator(ElementList.java:817)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementList.attach(ElementList.java:243)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementImpl.attach(ElementImpl.java:842)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementImpl.attach(ElementImpl.java:769)
at com.liferay.ide.hook.ui.editor.HookXmlEditor.adaptModel(HookXmlEditor.java:98)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.SapphireEditor.addPages(SapphireEditor.java:485)
at org.eclipse.ui.forms.editor.FormEditor.createPages(FormEditor.java:138)
at org.eclipse.ui.part.MultiPageEditorPart.createPartControl(MultiPageEditorPart.java:358)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPartControl(CompatibilityPart.java:142)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPartControl(CompatibilityEditor.java:96)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:323)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.MethodRequestor.execute(MethodRequestor.java:56)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:877)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.processAnnotated(InjectorImpl.java:857)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.inject(InjectorImpl.java:119)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.internalMake(InjectorImpl.java:333)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.internal.di.InjectorImpl.make(InjectorImpl.java:254)
at org.eclipse.e4.core.contexts.ContextInjectionFactory.make(ContextInjectionFactory.java:162)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.createFromBundle(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:102)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.doCreate(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:71)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ReflectionContributionFactory.create(ReflectionContributionFactory.java:53)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt.ContributedPartRenderer.createWidget(ContributedPartRenderer.java:129)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createWidget(PartRenderingEngine.java:949)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:633)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.safeCreateGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:735)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.access$2(PartRenderingEngine.java:706)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$7.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:700)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.createGui(PartRenderingEngine.java:685)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl$1.handleEvent(PartServiceImpl.java:90)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler$1.run(UIEventHandler.java:41)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.syncExec(Synchronizer.java:180)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.UISynchronizer.syncExec(UISynchronizer.java:150)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.syncExec(Display.java:4491)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.E4Application$1.syncExec(E4Application.java:205)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.UIEventHandler.handleEvent(UIEventHandler.java:38)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerWrapper.handleEvent(EventHandlerWrapper.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:197)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventHandlerTracker.dispatchEvent(EventHandlerTracker.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.dispatchEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:135)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventAdminImpl.sendEvent(EventAdminImpl.java:78)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.event.EventComponent.sendEvent(EventComponent.java:39)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.services.internal.events.EventBroker.send(EventBroker.java:80)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.UIEventPublisher.notifyChanged(UIEventPublisher.java:58)
at org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.BasicNotifierImpl.eNotify(BasicNotifierImpl.java:374)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.model.application.ui.impl.ElementContainerImpl.setSelectedElement(ElementContainerImpl.java:171)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.showElementInWindow(ModelServiceImpl.java:576)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.ModelServiceImpl.bringToTop(ModelServiceImpl.java:543)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.delegateBringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:619)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.bringToTop(PartServiceImpl.java:331)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.PartServiceImpl.showPart(PartServiceImpl.java:1046)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.busyOpenEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3112)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.access$21(WorkbenchPage.java:3034)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage$8.run(WorkbenchPage.java:3016)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:3012)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2976)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPage.openEditor(WorkbenchPage.java:2967)
at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:534)
at org.eclipse.ui.ide.IDE.openEditor(IDE.java:493)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:360)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.EditorUtility.openInEditor(EditorUtility.java:167)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:268)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.OpenAction.run(OpenAction.java:233)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.dispatchRun(SelectionDispatchAction.java:275)
at org.eclipse.jdt.ui.actions.SelectionDispatchAction.run(SelectionDispatchAction.java:251)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.packageview.PackageExplorerActionGroup.handleOpen(PackageExplorerActionGroup.java:376)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.packageview.PackageExplorerPart$4.open(PackageExplorerPart.java:538)
at org.eclipse.ui.OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper$InternalListener.open(OpenAndLinkWithEditorHelper.java:47)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$2.run(StructuredViewer.java:866)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:49)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:175)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireOpen(StructuredViewer.java:864)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1152)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer$6.handleOpen(StructuredViewer.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireOpenEvent(OpenStrategy.java:275)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$2(OpenStrategy.java:269)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:309)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1392)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3742)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3363)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$9.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1113)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:997)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:140)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:611)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:567)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:150)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:124)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:354)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:181)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:622)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:636)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:591)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1450)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1426)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/sapphire/EnablementService
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:643)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:188)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClassHoldingLock(ClasspathManager.java:638)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:620)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:574)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:492)
at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:465)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:216)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:395)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:464)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
at sun.reflect.generics.factory.CoreReflectionFactory.makeNamedType(CoreReflectionFactory.java:113)
at sun.reflect.generics.visitor.Reifier.visitClassTypeSignature(Reifier.java:125)
at sun.reflect.generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature.accept(ClassTypeSignature.java:49)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseSig(AnnotationParser.java:388)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseClassValue(AnnotationParser.java:369)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:298)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation(AnnotationParser.java:240)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:87)
at sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:70)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.declaredAnnotations(Field.java:1137)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.getDeclaredAnnotations(Field.java:1130)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.PropertyDef.initAnnotations(PropertyDef.java:152)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.ModelMetadataItem.initAnnotations(ModelMetadataItem.java:45)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.ModelMetadataItem.getAnnotation(ModelMetadataItem.java:70)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.PropertyDef.getAnnotation(PropertyDef.java:174)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.PropertyDef.<init>(PropertyDef.java:60)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ListProperty.<init>(ListProperty.java:23)
at com.liferay.ide.hook.core.model.Hook.<clinit>(Hook.java:98)
at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.java:43)
at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(ReflectionFactory.java:140)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(Field.java:1044)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(Field.java:1025)
at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Field.java:383)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementType.read(ElementType.java:129)
at org.eclipse.sapphire.ElementType.<init>(ElementType.java:86)
at com.liferay.ide.hook.core.model.Hook6xx.<clinit>(Hook6xx.java:32)
at com.liferay.ide.hook.ui.editor.HookXmlEditor.<init>(HookXmlEditor.java:76)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:534)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:374)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:184)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.java:905)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:243)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:55)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin$1.run(WorkbenchPlugin.java:282)
at org.eclipse.swt.custom.BusyIndicator.showWhile(BusyIndicator.java:70)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin.createExtension(WorkbenchPlugin.java:278)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.registry.EditorDescriptor.createEditor(EditorDescriptor.java:235)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart(EditorReference.java:318)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.createPart(CompatibilityPart.java:266)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityEditor.createPart(CompatibilityEditor.java:61)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.e4.compatibility.CompatibilityPart.create(CompatibilityPart.java:304)
... 100 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.sapphire.EnablementService cannot be found by com.liferay.ide.hook.core_2.1.1.201406300312-ga2
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:268)
... 162 more

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在9 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14916 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Any time you're not using a Sun/Oracle JDK and you run into a weird issue, your first step should be to try recreating using a Sun/Oracle JDK.

The open jdk projects have come a long way, but that doesn't mean they've come long enough.

BTW, your exception seems to indicate you're missing org.eclipse.sapphire.EnablementService class, which is more of a missing eclipse plugin than it is JDK related, so you might want to check that out also.
antony partensky,修改在9 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 13-1-8 最近的帖子
You are right David - the problem was the Sapphire plugin for Eclipse. After I updated to the latest version (vie Eclipse -> Help -> Check for Updates) the problem went away. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction emoticon
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在9 年前。

Glad to help!
thumbnail
tamallah seifedine,修改在8 年前。

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 14-6-15 最近的帖子
Hello, i just had the same issue but the log is different can you please suggest what can i do i even installed new version of sapphire but same thing always..
here is the log :

IllegalStateException: Property "SelectedProfiles" of class java.lang.Class is missing the required Type annotation.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Property "SelectedProfiles" of class java.lang.Class is missing the required Type annotation.
at org.eclipse.sapphire.PropertyDef.<init>(PropertyDef.java:73)
at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp.<clinit>(NewLiferayPluginProjectOp.java:352)
at com.liferay.ide.project.ui.wizard.NewLiferayPluginProjectWizard.createDefaultOp(NewLiferayPluginProjectWizard.java:328)
at com.liferay.ide.project.ui.wizard.NewLiferayPluginProjectWizard.<init>(NewLiferayPluginProjectWizard.java:80)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.osgi.RegistryStrategyOSGI.createExecutableExtension(RegistryStrategyOSGI.java:184)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ExtensionRegistry.createExecutableExtension(ExtensionRegistry.java:905)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElement.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElement.java:243)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle.createExecutableExtension(ConfigurationElementHandle.java:55)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPlugin.createExtension(WorkbenchPlugin.java:284)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.dialogs.WorkbenchWizardElement.createExecutableExtension(WorkbenchWizardElement.java:123)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.dialogs.WorkbenchWizardElement.createWizard(WorkbenchWizardElement.java:261)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.actions.NewWizardShortcutAction.run(NewWizardShortcutAction.java:88)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4362)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1113)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4180)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3769)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:337)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:654)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:598)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:139)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1488)
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在8 年前。

Make sure you are not using Java 8. Stick with 6 or 7.
thumbnail

Hi David, thanks for your time, the problem that sapphire did update to version 9, i was able to solve this issue by using the default version of sapphire (liferay).
Nicolás Vela,修改在8 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 16-2-10 最近的帖子
Please help I have the same problem. I cant find java 7 version, so wath i can do, please help. My error log say:

The following data will be sent:

------
STATUS
------
pluginId org.eclipse.sapphire
pluginVersion
code 0
severity 4
message IllegalStateException: Property "SelectedProfiles" of class java.lang.Class is missing the required Type annotation.
fingerprint 12dbf386

Exception:java.lang.IllegalStateException: Property "SelectedProfiles" of class java.lang.Class is missing the required Type annotation.
at org.eclipse.sapphire.PropertyDef.<init>(PropertyDef.java:73)
at HIDDEN.HIDDEN(HIDDEN:-1)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(null:-2)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(null:-1)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(null:-1)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(null:-1)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(null:-1)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.util.CoreUtility.createExtension(CoreUtility.java:94)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:595)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:511)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:420)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4362)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1113)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4180)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3769)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$4.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1018)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:654)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:598)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:139)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:380)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:235)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(null:-2)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(null:-1)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(null:-1)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(null:-1)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:669)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:608)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1515)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1488)

------
------
anonymousId 5493c485-28bf-4825-a1cc-4c329bfcfebc
name Nicolás
email nicolas.vela@gmail.com
comment
eclipseBuildId 4.5.1.M20150904-0015
eclipseProduct org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product
javaRuntimeVersion 1.8.0_71-b15
osgiWs win32
osgiOs Windows10
osgiOsVersion 10.0.0
osgiArch x86_64
logMessage false
ignoreSimilar false

-------
BUNDLES
-------
name com.liferay.ide.project.core
version 2.0.0.201312200205-ga1

name com.liferay.ide.project.ui
version 2.0.0.201312200205-ga1

name org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable
version 1.5.0.v20150422-0725

name org.eclipse.core.databinding
version 1.5.0.v20150422-0725

name org.eclipse.core.runtime
version 3.11.1.v20150903-1804

name org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench
version 1.3.0.v20150531-1948

name org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.swt
version 0.13.0.v20150504-0621

name org.eclipse.equinox.app
version 1.3.300.v20150423-1356

name org.eclipse.equinox.launcher
version 1.3.100.v20150511-1540

name org.eclipse.jdt.ui
version 3.11.1.v20150827-1306

name org.eclipse.jdt
version 3.11.1.v20150904-0015

name org.eclipse.jface
version 3.11.0.v20150602-1400

name org.eclipse.swt
version 3.104.1.v20150825-0743

name org.eclipse.ui
version 3.107.0.v20150507-1945

name org.eclipse.ui.ide.application
version 1.1.0.v20150422-0725

name org.eclipse.ui.ide
version 3.11.0.v20150825-2158
thumbnail

Hi Nicolas,
You need to check if sapphire is updated then if yes make sure you use the default liferay version of sapphire ,