留言板

Info on License

Balakrishna Rudraraju,修改在10 年前。

Info on License

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 13-11-11 最近的帖子
Hi,

We are currently using Liferay 6.1. CE for one of our projects. There is a need of sync with the file system now.
as per my knowledge it seems to a proprietary, but just for the confirmation, can we use Liferay Sync in that case? is it open source which can be used with Liferay 6.1 or 6.2 CE?

if not open source, provided we have opted for enterprise license, is it possible to get it renamed from 'Liferay sync' to 'ABC sync'?

Thanks
Balakrishna
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在10 年前。

RE: Info on License

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
Balakrishna Rudraraju:
Hi,

We are currently using Liferay 6.1. CE for one of our projects. There is a need of sync with the file system now.
as per my knowledge it seems to a proprietary, but just for the confirmation, can we use Liferay Sync in that case? is it open source which can be used with Liferay 6.1 or 6.2 CE?

if not open source, provided we have opted for enterprise license, is it possible to get it renamed from 'Liferay sync' to 'ABC sync'?

Thanks
Balakrishna

Hey Balakrishna, welcome to the community!

Liferay Sync is not open source, but it is usable with Liferay CE (6.1 or 6.2). Currently it cannot be re-branded (also known as "white-labeling") but the Sync team is considering that for a future release.
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在10 年前。

Thread Split

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
Hey Anup, welcome to the community!

Please don't ask unrelated questions in existing threads - instead, create a new thread with the question. Thanks! I've split your new question into a separate thread. The new thread can be found at https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/36393094.