留言板

Page partially fails to render

Scott Cornell,修改在9 年前。

Page partially fails to render

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 12-5-21 最近的帖子
We're seeing some odd behavior when viewing blog posts from social office dashboard. Basically, the user specific SO navigation links on the right side of the page (e.g. My Dashboard, My Profile, etc) disappear when clicking through to a blog post from (for instance) the user's activities stream. Logs say the portal is failing to find a layout for a specific group ID (15097) and layout ID (4).

OK great - I dug all the way down to the DB and discovered that there is in fact a row in the GROUP_ table for group ID 15097 and that it is mapped to the friendly URL associated with the problematic blog post(s). However, there is indeed no corresponding row in the layout table for group 15097. Not for layout 4 or any other ID. Which is where the permissions lookup class is looking for the data, hence the error in the logs.

I realize I'm kind of looking at this problem from the bottom up, but clearly things aren't working the way the DB is populated right now. But what's the simple solution? Add a layout (e.g. a page) to something (a site, a template, something else) somewhere such that group 15097 does in fact have a corresponding layout? Basically I've no idea how to get a row corresponding to this group in the DB so the permission check will work and the page will render properly. Other than editing the DB directly, which I absolutely do not want to do! Can anyone help point me in the right direction? What do I need to add where, what am I missing here?