留言板

Page Template with Asset Plublisher

Justin Stanczak,修改在9 年前。

Page Template with Asset Plublisher

New Member 帖子: 9 加入日期: 13-12-6 最近的帖子
I'm attempting to us the page templates and asset publisher. I create a page template, add an asset publisher then check it as "Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page". I then create a new page under some site and select the page template then check the "automatically apply updates...". Next I find a piece of content, and got to "Display Page" to select a page, but nothing is listed. No pages to select. I can't seem to figure out why. When I do the same process on my laptop using the Liferay bundle for Tomcat it works just fine. What could I be doing wrong, or is there extra configs I need?

My servers environment is Ubuntu 14.04 server, using repo Tomcat 7.0.52-1, on jdk1.7.0_51, and Liferay Portal Community Edition 6.2 CE GA2 (Newton / Build 6201 / March 20, 2014)
Justin Stanczak,修改在9 年前。

RE: Page Template with Asset Plublisher

It appears to be related to a javascript error I'm getting when clicking the select button under "Display Page" section.

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
Justin Stanczak,修改在9 年前。

This appears to be a GA2 issue. We set up GA2 on several different machines and get the same result. GA1 does not have this issue. Also this does not appear to be a template issue, but instead a javascript issue when clicking the select button. Anyone seeing this issue in their GA2, or did no one upgrade to GA2 CE? Thanks.
Justin Stanczak,修改在9 年前。

I just figured out this issue. Any site with public and private pages will cause this error. If a site has only one or the other it will work just fine. Has anyone been able to fix this issue? Thanks.
Justin Stanczak,修改在9 年前。

RE: Page Template with Asset Plublisher (答复)

Thread here:
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/33892825

Fix here:
https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/commit/89bb56bb6daf3615024db2af7ee0798366706f07#diff-0

This solution worked for me.