留言板

Liferay not working environment (Oracle 11G + weblogic 12C)

Billel ZIGHAB,修改在9 年前。

Liferay not working environment (Oracle 11G + weblogic 12C)

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 14-10-1 最近的帖子
Hi All,
so i'm new in liferay and i have to configurate my dev environment.
I installed oracle database + weblogic server in a VM Centos (within virtualbox) -->(Remote machine acces with http and ssh).
I have Eclipse Luna and Liferay IDE plugin installed in my local machine (Ubuntu 12.04).
But my problem now, is how to configurate my build.username.properties of liferay plugins sdk to be ready to my development.Be cause we should put three variables into this file :
app.server.type = weblogic
app.server.dir = ????? (my directory is in a remote machine because my weblogic server is in my Centos VM) acess with ssh.
app.server.deploy.dir = the same thing

Thank you all for your answers.
thumbnail
Andew Jardine,修改在9 年前。

RE: Liferay not working environment (Oracle 11G + weblogic 12C)

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2416 加入日期: 10-12-22 最近的帖子
Hi Billel,

Not sure I understand your question but I think you are asking about doing development on your host machine, but deploying to a server (in this case a VM). When I do this sort of thing what I normally do is configure me build.<username>.properties file based on my host machine resources. I don all my builds without the introduction of the "remote" machine (even if it is a VM). When I am ready to push something to the server (assuming you are using ANT) you can use the "WAR" ANT target which will create a WAR file in the SDK_HOME/dist folder that you can scp (ssh copy) to the VM and deploy.

Alternatively, you could use a mapped drive. You could on your host machine create some network shares that point to the locations on your VM. You configure your build.<username>.properties file to use the map drive locations. That might do the magic for you. I've never actually done this to be honest, but I have used symlinks to do something similar -- so no reason why it shouldn't work with permissions and all that being correct.