留言板

Storing html in the document library

thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在14 年前。

Storing html in the document library

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
Hi, I trying to use the document library to store java api documentation (javadoc).
Basically it's just a bunch of html files linked together. However when accessing these files via the document library display they are made available via an url like this :

/c/document_library/get_file?p_l_id=10178&folderId=10340&name=DLFE-9.html

so links contained in the html would not work. Also the display sets the content disposition header so that the html is offered as a download

Is there some way to just make these files available under some folder ?
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson,修改在14 年前。

RE: Storing html in the document library

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2034 加入日期: 09-3-5 最近的帖子
If they're HTML, why not either load them into the wiki or use web content to display them?
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在14 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
The html is generated and consists of hundreds of pages each linking to one another

Uploading this as web content or in the wiki would be a lot of work and would require me to rewrite all the links by hand.

I like how i can map the document library using webdav. That way i can just copy all the files in there in a single action. But wont display properly in the display portlet

I could always solve it in apache by just exposing a directory and scping the files to there but i was wondering if there is a better way
thumbnail
Shagul Khaja,修改在14 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 758 加入日期: 07-9-27 最近的帖子
Apache is the best way to expose such static contents.
Michael AC Kimber,修改在13 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 09-1-12 最近的帖子
Is this still the best way to handle HTML pages as I have the same requirement i.e I want to integrate Robo help documentation into liferay.

Just to add, sharepoint does let you do this which is the system we are trying to replace with liferay
Saurabh Saxena,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 11-9-6 最近的帖子
Michael AC Kimber:
Is this still the best way to handle HTML pages as I have the same requirement i.e I want to integrate Robo help documentation into liferay.

Just to add, sharepoint does let you do this which is the system we are trying to replace with liferay

Hi Michael,

So did you find an answer to this post? We also have similar need with robohelp generated html files that we want to put in Liferay. Once we host it in some place in Liferay, I also want to know how to access them from links in other portlets? Maybe through portal_pop_up.vm found in the theme or something?

Thanks in advance for your comments,
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I've had a similar request. Just use pre-process the documents and use web service to upload files to the document library.
Saurabh Saxena,修改在12 年前。

That wasn't my question. Thanks anyways! I have updated my question, if it wasn't clear.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Your question is still unclear. Are you just what the URL of a html file you've uploaded to a document library is?
Stephen Welch,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 11-9-30 最近的帖子
jelmer kuperus:
The html is generated and consists of hundreds of pages each linking to one another

Uploading this as web content or in the wiki would be a lot of work and would require me to rewrite all the links by hand.

I like how i can map the document library using webdav. That way i can just copy all the files in there in a single action. But wont display properly in the display portlet

I could always solve it in apache by just exposing a directory and scping the files to there but i was wondering if there is a better way

I have a similar requirement and wondered if you ever got this resolved
Saurabh Saxena,修改在12 年前。

Stephen Welch:
jelmer kuperus:

I have a similar requirement and wondered if you ever got this resolved

I haven't gotten any answer to this. We are choosing apache route, till someone who's done this (should be much common request) or who knows how to do this, responds.
Eva Sciacca,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 12-11-21 最近的帖子
I have the same problem too. Please let me know if you will find the solution.
Shane Reschke,修改在10 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 13-1-22 最近的帖子
Similarly to everyone else I also have Apache RoboHelp artifacts which I would like to integrate into Liferay in some form or another which will maintain all the hyper links, etc.

Did anyone have a solution which they have used which successfully solved this problem??