留言板

[Fixed] Incorrect LDAP filter (null=uidNumber=...) on import

Amandine BELIEN,修改在9 年前。

[Fixed] Incorrect LDAP filter (null=uidNumber=...) on import

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 15-3-10 最近的帖子
Hi,

I'm using Liferay 6.1.2 and I'm trying to import LDAP users through 3 different servers.
On a Sun Directory Server, I have performance problems with the LDAP requests sent from Liferay.

For each user import on startup, 3 requests are send to the server :
conn=66676 op=3 msgId=4 - SRCH base="uidnumber=10765,sn=xxx,sn=yy,sn=zzz,dc=aaa,dc=bb,dc=fr" scope=0 filter="(objectClass=*)" attrs="uidNumber sn uid givenName mail creatorsName createTimestamp modifiersName modifyTimestamp"
conn=66676 op=3 msgId=4 - RESULT err=0 tag=101 nentries=1 etime=0.002000
conn=66676 op=4 msgId=5 - SRCH base="sn=xxx,dc=aaa,dc=bb,dc=fr" scope=2 filter="(&(null=uidNumber=10765,sn=xxx,sn=yy,sn=zzz,dc=aaa,dc=bb,dc=fr))", unsupported critical extension
conn=66676 op=4 msgId=5 - RESULT err=12 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0.000000
conn=66676 op=5 msgId=6 - SRCH base="sn=xxx,dc=aaa,dc=bb,dc=fr" scope=2 filter="(&(null=uidNumber=10765,sn=xxx,sn=yy,sn=zzz,dc=aaa,dc=bb,dc=fr))" attrs=""
conn=66676 op=5 msgId=6 - RESULT err=0 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=232.490000 notes=U

I don't know why there's 3 requests and I can't figure out why there is "="(&(null=uidNumber=" in the filter on the 2nd and 3rd request.

In my portal-ext.properties :
ldap.import.user.search.filter.2=(|(objectclass=aaaainternaluser)(objectclass=aaaainternalprestataire)) 
ldap.auth.search.filter.2=(uid=@screen_name@)
ldap.user.mappings.2=screenName=uid\npassword=uidNumber\nemailAddress=mail\nfirstName=givenName\nlastName=sn

(We don't want to import LDAP password so we mapped the Liferay password with another attribute of the LDAP server.)

Do you have an idea for fix this problem ?

Thanks
Amandine BELIEN,修改在9 年前。

RE: Incorrect LDAP filter (null=uidNumber=...) on import

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 15-3-10 最近的帖子
Ok, problem fixed by adding values to the group properties.

Even if we just want to import users, we have to define group mapping like this :
ldap.group.mappings.2=groupName=cn\ndescription=description\nuser=uniqueMember
ldap.import.group.search.filter.2=(objectClass=groupOfUniqueNames) 

Now the LDAP requests are corrects.

Regards