留言板

Document library and JCR

Eskendir Mulugeta,修改在8 年前。

Document library and JCR

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 13-7-1 最近的帖子
We configured documents to be stored in jcr tables in postgresql. I'm trying to understand the relationship between jcr tables and the liferay doucment library tables, dlfileentry, dlfilerank, dl fileshortcut, dlfileversion, and dlfolder.

I see both tables updated. so my question is how are those two dbs linked with each other.
thumbnail
Jan Geißler,修改在8 年前。

RE: Document library and JCR

Liferay Master 帖子: 735 加入日期: 11-7-5 最近的帖子
To be honest, you shouldn't.
If you want to know how all the stuff works, take a look in the source code. The database is the most wrong place to look for answers, as all the logic processed before writing to the database is missing in your picture.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在8 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
The document store (e.g. JCR) stores the binary data of the uploaded documents. The other tables store the metadata according to the hints from their table names.

Thank you Olaf,
how exactly are these metadata used? when lifreay loads the documents on the front end does it use these metadata? I guess my confusion is that I see getting documents uses the jcr HOOk and I don't really see how the information in LR tables and the jcr linked to populate the node or folder structure.
thumbnail
Jan Geißler,修改在8 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 735 加入日期: 11-7-5 最近的帖子
And this is something the database will not answer. But the code.

Thank you so much, you have been very helpful.