留言板

how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

thumbnail
selam Aweke selam,修改在8 年前。

how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Junior Member 帖子: 60 加入日期: 12-11-14 最近的帖子
Hello Respected Members of the Liferay community, I have one Question to help me

I am using Liferay 6.2 and I use two language ( English and one Local Language that is Amharic)
My main question is ,
When I enter news information in English in web content , by default the information will also be saved for the localized language.And It is time consuming to go and remove the information from the localized language place. But I need this to happen when It is needed only. Is there any way or means to enable and disable the localization (or check /Uncheck ) possibility like that of 6.0.6.
To make it More clear , If I have one news information in English and If I don't want to happen in the Localized language I'll uncheck(if possible) and
When there is a need to localize I will check and insert and localize the information
thumbnail
Jan Geißler,修改在8 年前。

RE: how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Liferay Master 帖子: 735 加入日期: 11-7-5 最近的帖子
Actually, this is the default behaviour. The default language gets delivered if there is no translation present.
thumbnail
selam Aweke selam,修改在8 年前。

RE: how to enable translation for web contenet when it is needed

Junior Member 帖子: 60 加入日期: 12-11-14 最近的帖子
so is there a possibility not happen. Because the English language will also present in the localized default language