留言板

Page freezes after download - unable to click button

Curtis Hayes,修改在15 年前。

Page freezes after download - unable to click button

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 08-4-17 最近的帖子
Problem Description: after performing a submit to an action which sets the HttpServletResponse to download a file, the file downloads, however the page on which the action was initiated does not allow any of its buttons to gain focus, thus I am unable to click them. If I refresh the page via the browser button, the buttons are able to gain focus, however if I code the refresh using javascript then the page refreshes without performing the download.

Here is the code from my action:

byte[] byteArray = call to method which returns a byteArray

response.reset();
response.setContentType("application/x-msdownload");
response.addHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; filename=\"" + new String(fileName.getBytes())+ "\"");
ServletOutputStream output = null;
try{
output = response.getOutputStream();

output.write(byteArray);
output.flush();
}
catch(Exception e){
_logger.error(e, e);
}
finally{
output.close();
}

Here is the JSP code:

<input class="portlet-form-button" type="button" value="Export" onClick='updateParamStrings(); submitForm(document.communityEditForm, "<portlet:actionURL windowState="<%=LiferayWindowState.EXCLUSIVE.toString()%>"><portlet:param name="struts_action" value="/community_register/communityedit"/><portlet:param name="method" value="export"/></portlet:actionURL>");'>

I have also tried adding "return false" at the end of the onClick event chain. No result.

Any advice, help, criticisms would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Laxman Rana,修改在11 年前。

RE: Page freezes after download - unable to click button

Junior Member 帖子: 38 加入日期: 12-3-1 最近的帖子
hi,
have u got any solution??
thumbnail
Sagar A Vyas,修改在11 年前。

RE: Page freezes after download - unable to click button

Liferay Master 帖子: 679 加入日期: 09-4-17 最近的帖子
Please follow this post Unble Downloading.

Regards,
Sagar Vyas