留言板

Where are my images stored?

Erik Bakstad,修改在15 年前。

Where are my images stored?

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 08-5-6 最近的帖子
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

One more thing. I want to create a demo of Liferay on my local Glassfish server, when the demo is ready I would like to deploy to a public available app server. Is using the same database and just move the wars to the public app server a possible aproach? If not, how should I do it? Also, are the only data Liferay stores in the filesystem located in the ${user.home}/liferay folder?

- Thanks

Erik
thumbnail
Manish Kumar Gupta,修改在15 年前。

RE: Where are my images stored?

Liferay Master 帖子: 535 加入日期: 08-5-16 最近的帖子
Erik Bakstad:
Hi, could someone explain to me where the pictures I upload with the image_gallery portlet are stored?

It stores in database tables Image and IGImage.
Erik Bakstad,修改在15 年前。

New Member 帖子: 18 加入日期: 08-5-6 最近的帖子
Thank you for answering.

I'm actually thinking about the binarys, not the meta-data. From what I've read, jackrabbit stores the images, but I can't find out where. They are not stored in ${user.home}/liferay/jackrabbit....
thumbnail
Bruno Farache,修改在15 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 603 加入日期: 07-5-14 最近的帖子
The binary data is also stored in the tables Manish mentioned.
Paras Jain,修改在9 年前。

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 12-3-15 最近的帖子
In case someone lands to this discussion in search for an answer related to 6.1/6.2 . In 6.1 and 6.2 images are stored on the file system (/data folder) by default
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在9 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14919 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Or they could be in the database or the CDN or ...

Wherever they are, they are internal to Liferay and you should only access them via the API...