Foren

Liferay North America Symposium 2012: October 8-9

thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

Liferay North America Symposium 2012: October 8-9

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hey everyone - we are about a month away from the start of the fall Liferay Symposiums, leading off with the North America Symposium in San Francisco Oct 8-9 [Register]. This is the biggest and best one yet for Liferay, and if you are reading this, you really should consider attending. You can learn a LOT about Liferay in a short period of time, meet our featured guest speakers, and interact with Liferay engineering and product leaders, partners, ISVs, customers, and other awesome community members like yourself. It is one of the best yearly investments you can make in Liferay and your business. All the while enjoying a great city, great food, and really cool venue this year.

Beyond that, there are many new things happening this year at and around the Symposium:

- On-site training for Admins and Marketplace Developers
- A mobile app for iOS and Android (recently released!)
- Lots of technical sessions and workshops during the symposium
- Partner exhibition hall from many of our great sponsors.
- Lightning talks! A way to drink from the Liferay firehose.
- After-parties, and a free symposium community event (more details on this coming soon) - come hang out with us and get to know your community!
- Community awards, tons of giveaways, and great Liferay and SWAG.

So, if you are reading this and can make it to San Francisco later this year, I would really like to see each and every one of you. As your community manager, I really like to connect names to faces, and this gives you a chance to to the same thing en masse. This event is for YOU, we don't get rich off of it (seriously), and it's a really great way to maximize your investment in Liferay. If you're still undecided, check out the justification toolkit and get registered!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Liferay North America Symposium 2012: October 8-9

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 7942 Beitrittsdatum: 24.03.10 Neueste Beiträge
Isn't this over? I'm not sure why you are posting about an event that took place in Oct 8-9 on the 30th. Am I missing something? May be a video of the seminar being uploaded soon?
thumbnail
James Falkner, geändert vor 11 Jahren.

RE: Liferay North America Symposium 2012: October 8-9

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 1399 Beitrittsdatum: 17.09.10 Neueste Beiträge
Hitoshi Ozawa:
Isn't this over? I'm not sure why you are posting about an event that took place in Oct 8-9 on the 30th. Am I missing something? May be a video of the seminar being uploaded soon?

This was an old post from back in August or September emoticon

Yep it's over. On Oct 30 I removed the 'sticky' priority flag so it no longer appears above other posts. Unfortunately that is considered an 'edit' and makes it seem like it was re-posted.