Foren

Change liferay default logo

Abhishek sharma, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Change liferay default logo

Junior Member Beiträge: 71 Beitrittsdatum: 18.02.14 Neueste Beiträge
How to change liferay default logo using code in portal_normal.vm file.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Change liferay default logo (Antwort)

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6396 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Abhishek sharma:
How to change liferay default logo using code in portal_normal.vm file.

Changing anything in portal_normal.vm typically involves to copy the original implementation into your theme's _diffs/templates folder. Then open the file and search for "logo" - you'll find a block of HTML which embeds the configured Logo into the page. Change it to contain whatever changes you'd like (you just state that you want to "change" it, not what to change it to).

Alternatively, just configure an alternative Logo in Control Panel / Configuration / Portal Settings / Display Settings or in the individual Site's configurations.
Abhishek sharma, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

RE: Change liferay default logo

Junior Member Beiträge: 71 Beitrittsdatum: 18.02.14 Neueste Beiträge
Thank you Olaf Kock.
I am facing one more issue in css,Whenever I am doing any changes in CSS file it does not reflect at the same time after deploying also,but if i restart my LDS again then it shows the modified theme,How to resolve it?Because as i know css does not require any deployment as well.
Ramesh Yelda, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

New Member Beiträge: 6 Beitrittsdatum: 30.12.15 Neueste Beiträge
Try to put below line in portal-ext.properties file and restart the server, then u can able to see the css changes no need to restart the server

theme.css.fast.load=false
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, geändert vor 8 Jahren.

Liferay Legend Beiträge: 6396 Beitrittsdatum: 23.09.08 Neueste Beiträge
Abhishek sharma:
Thank you Olaf Kock.
I am facing one more issue in css,Whenever I am doing any changes in CSS file it does not reflect at the same time after deploying also,but if i restart my LDS again then it shows the modified theme,How to resolve it?Because as i know css does not require any deployment as well.

If you create a theme in LDS, deploy it to the server (via LDS into the server that you started from LDS) then yes, you'll get the immediate updates. If you directly modify CSS files in Liferay, it won't work: They're cached, minified and combined into a single file - changing one doesn't do the job and you're lucky if you only need to restart.

Create a theme project in LDS, deploy it and keep Liferay running: It'll work. Worst thing: Open the server properties and make sure that the "Development Mode" (or similar) checkbox is checked.