Foren

NoSuchFileException when activating Staging

Johannes Dieterich, geändert vor 13 Jahren.

NoSuchFileException when activating Staging

New Member Beiträge: 4 Beitrittsdatum: 09.03.11 Neueste Beiträge
Dear liferay experts,

In the course of my intranet portal project, I try to activate Staging for a community which we intend to use to provide online help to end users.
When I do, I get the following error message:

com.liferay.portal.kernel.lar.PortletDataException: com.liferay.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: /home/kopo/data/document_library/10131/15072/1202/1.0

Checking on the server, there is indeed no such file, but why should it be there and why does staging depend on it? Or more importantly, how can I fix this?
Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot! Great work on liferay by the way.
Johannes
thumbnail
Milan Jaroš, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: NoSuchFileException when activating Staging

Expert Beiträge: 268 Beitrittsdatum: 18.08.08 Neueste Beiträge
Hi,
Just note: I had the same error message because I haven't configured Jackrabbit configured properly. To create Staging environment (with documents) you should be able to download your files via Document Library.

Best,
Milan
thumbnail
Brian Ko, geändert vor 12 Jahren.

RE: NoSuchFileException when activating Staging

Junior Member Beiträge: 70 Beitrittsdatum: 11.02.10 Neueste Beiträge
Johannes,
If you see the exception object. it has the path and name of the file. I will just create a dummy file with that name and path, then staging will work. However, if you do not see that information, you need to trace the program. Actually I had to trace the program. The class name was

com.liferay.portlet.communities.action.EditPageAction and line number was 258. ( In Liferay 6.0 EE service pack 2)

String redirect = ParamUtil.getString(
actionRequest, "pagesRedirect");

sendRedirect(actionRequest, actionResponse, redirect);
}
else {
throw e; ---- This is the exception object you want to see -----
}
}

Brian