Liferay Portal Downloads
- Core Liferay Portal platform
- Community-supported features
- Good for smaller, less critical deployments
- Used for contributing to Liferay development
The below files are additional, optional files that can be used with Liferay 6.1, These files complement the main downloads and can be used to deploy Liferay to existing app server environments, or develop applications for the Liferay Platform.
Liferay IDE is an Eclipse-based IDE for developing Liferay Plugins (port lets, themes, etc) with support for Liferay 6.1. Installation and Usage documentation is available.
Liferay Plugins SDK is a command-line driven Development environment for Portlets, Themes, and Layout Templates.
Web Services Client Java Stubs is for Liferay Services (SOAP, Spring Remoting).
Contains scripts for all supported databases. Use:
- create-minimal-*.sql: deletes any existing data, creates the database, creates all necessary tables and indexes and loads the minimal necessary data.
- create-*.sql: does the same and additionally loads example data.