Foros de discusión

Liferay sync is not working

kailash behara, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay sync is not working

New Member Mensajes: 14 Fecha de incorporación: 11/05/13 Mensajes recientes
I am using Liferay Sync version 1.2.2-ga3 with Fedora 20. I set up the parameters and the server URL and it seemed to work as it shows "Test connection successfull" in the properties window.

Liferay portal server version 6.2 SP4 EE
Liferay sync 1.2.2 ga3

Liferay sync is not working. Please find the logs.

Thanks
Kailash
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Liferay sync is not working

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Are you downloading from a site with a large number of documents? I see in your log that you're getting read timeouts, which sometimes occurs on the initial download of large file sets.

Can you try testing with a small site (just a few files and folders) to see if that works?
kailash behara, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 14 Fecha de incorporación: 11/05/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Dennis,

Thank for your replay..

When i starting the liferay sync application after immediately getting logs on catalina.out
11:15:12,635 ERROR [http-bio-443-exec-11][PortletBeanLocatorUtil:42] BeanLocator is null for servlet context so-portlet

so-portlet located on sync-web directory on webapps and i downloaded and deployed latest Sync EE.lpkg from marketplace. But issue is getting same.

Thanks,
Kailash
Paige L, modificado hace 9 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 42 Fecha de incorporación: 11/11/14 Mensajes recientes
kailash behara:
Hi Dennis,

Thank for your replay..

When i starting the liferay sync application after immediately getting logs on catalina.out
11:15:12,635 ERROR [http-bio-443-exec-11][PortletBeanLocatorUtil:42] BeanLocator is null for servlet context so-portlet

so-portlet located on sync-web directory on webapps and i downloaded and deployed latest Sync EE.lpkg from marketplace. But issue is getting same.

Thanks,
Kailash

I'm having a similar issue, with the same error with liferay 6.2 and linux. Liferaysync will only upload files on initial startup. Files modified/uploaded via the web ui seem to sync correctly, but not the other way.

Did you ever find a solution to this?
thumbnail
Dennis Ju, modificado hace 9 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Kailash - have you tried syncing only a test site with only a few documents? You can ignore the error about so-portlet.

Paige- can you send me your logs found in ~/.liferay-sync/logs? What distro of Linux are you using?
thumbnail
Ramalingaiah Dudidmetle, modificado hace 9 años.

Expert Mensajes: 486 Fecha de incorporación: 16/08/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi Dennis Ju,

uninstall Liferay sync present which ovation
i am send Liferay sync software
just download
install liferay sync
just see the Link you can find Install get

http://liferaysatish.blogspot.in/2012/05/liferay-sync-setup.html