Foros de discusión

SDK setup-testable-tomcat does not work

thumbnail
Shantonav Sen, modificado hace 9 años.

SDK setup-testable-tomcat does not work

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 2/12/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi There,

Objective: To perform Automated testing with Arquillian and possibly TDD with Liferay.

Things I am using:

1. liferay-portal-tomcat-6.2-ee-sp8-20140904111637931, Liferay bundled with Tomcat version: tomcat-7.0.42
2. liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga2-20140319114139101, Liferay SDK
3. JDK: 1.6.0_45
4. apache-ant-1.9.4, Ant
5. apache-maven-3.2.3, Maven, local repo c:/users/<myusername>/.m2/repository

Current configuration:

1. SDK -> build.properties - app.server.parent.dir=D:/<userhome>/liferay_6.2/liferay-portal-6.2-ee-sp8
2. SDK- > build-common-ivy.xml - added the proxy settings only.
<if>
		<not>
			<available file="${ivy.home}/ivy-${ivy.version}.jar" />
		</not>
		<then>
			<mkdir dir="${ivy.home}" />
			<setproxy proxyhost="My Proxy" proxyport="proxy port" proxyUser="username" proxyPassword="my password" />
			<get dest="${ivy.home}" src="${ivy.jar.url}" />
		</then>
	</if>

3. SDK -> build-common.xml - file taken from GitHub

Issue I am facing:

When I run ant setup-testable-tomcat I get an error.
P.S:- The original build-common.xml does not have this target at all.

D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2&gt;ant setup-testable-tomcat
Buildfile: D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build.xml

BUILD FAILED
D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:88: D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\dependencies
\aQute.bnd\lib does not exist.

Total time: 2 seconds</userhome></userhome></userhome></userhome></userhome>

Need help in fixing the integration of Arquillian and Liferay so that I can seamlessly automate unit tests with the real thing without mocks and also use TDD with it.

Let me know if you need any other information.

My reference: http://arquillian.org/blog/tags/liferay/

Confused with: The video Youtube which talks about some Liferay SDK version 6.2.x, god knows what this 'x' is and where is this SDK?

Regards,
Shantonav
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: SDK setup-testable-tomcat does not work

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Shantonav Sen:
which talks about some Liferay SDK version 6.2.x, god knows what this 'x' is and where is this SDK?

The x refers to the dot release for Liferay and should match the version you're using. For example, if it is 6.2 GA2 then the SDK should also be 6.2 GA2 (not 1 or 3).

The sdk is available through the download area where you pulled your bundle.
thumbnail

The x refers to the dot release for Liferay and should match the version you're using. For example, if it is 6.2 GA2 then the SDK should also be 6.2 GA2 (not 1 or 3).

ok, so from where do I download the SDK for liferay-portal-tomcat-6.2-ee-sp8, which I am guessing to be liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ee-sp8 ??
thumbnail

thumbnail

I downloaded liferay-portal-tomcat-6.2-ce-ga3-20150103155803016 and liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ce-ga3-20150103155803016. Basically the same version of portal server and plugin SDK.

Issues:

Still no setup-testable-tomcat anywhere in the ant build files, had to get the build-common.xml from GitHub as I mentioned earlier.
Getting the same error - Target "setup-testable-tomcat" does not exist in the project "plugins"

Need help.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Shantonav Sen:
ok, so from where do I download the SDK for liferay-portal-tomcat-6.2-ee-sp8, which I am guessing to be liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2-ee-sp8 ??

When you log into your account on liferay.com, go to the customer portal and choose liferay portal, then click the Additional Files link near the top of the page. Change the filter by to "for developers" then scroll the page looking for your SDK version.
thumbnail

Moved to development thread.

Changed the category to take out of bugsquad.
thumbnail

Shantonav Sen:
BUILD FAILED
D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build.xml:5: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\build-common.xml:88: D:\<userhome>\LR_PLugin_SDK\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2\dependencies
\aQute.bnd\lib does not exist.

This is complaining about a specific directory not existing. Does your user have permission to create it? Have you tried pre-creating it to see if that changes things?
thumbnail

Sorry for not keeping up with the thread as I had something burning on my plate.
Yes the issue is the same as I reported in my last post even

- after downloading the same version of Liferay tomcat bundle and SDK as mentioned in my last post
- after copying the dependencies folder to SDK Home.