Foros de discusión

Not able to add new users.

Kushagra Khanna, modificado hace 9 años.

Not able to add new users.

Junior Member Mensajes: 45 Fecha de incorporación: 28/12/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi Community,

I am not able to add new users from control panel.
As there is a LDAP Authentication, I can change details of existing users when I disables LDAP Authentication but even after disabling LDAP Authentication
I cannot add new user when I add user I am getting an error in back end is ------------

06:10:28,150 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-21][render_portlet_jsp:154] com.liferay.portal.kernel.exception.SystemException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.ORMException: org.hibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session: [com.liferay.portal.model.impl.UserImpl#6655841]. -------

-------     Caused by: org.hibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session: [com.liferay.portal.model.impl.UserImpl#6655841]
at org.hibernate.engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.checkUniqueness(StatefulPersistenceContext.java:638)
at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.performUpdate(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:305)
at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.entityIsDetached(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:246)
at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.performSaveOrUpdate(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:112)
at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.onSaveOrUpdate(DefaultSaveOrUpdateEventListener.java:93)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.fireSaveOrUpdate(SessionImpl.java:685)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.saveOrUpdate(SessionImpl.java:677)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.saveOrUpdate(SessionImpl.java:673)
at com.liferay.portal.dao.orm.hibernate.SessionImpl.saveOrUpdate(SessionImpl.java:183)
... 209 more

And in front end it is showing ---------------

Users and Organizations is temporarily unavailable.

As there is NonUniqueObjectException I have searched for user as it is pre-existing or not but I didn't find any user related to my user which is I am going to add . So, what is the problem exists with it ?
Please reply on this, every reply will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kushagra.
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Not able to add new users.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 875 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/11 Mensajes recientes
See if below thread on stackoverflow can help you.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1074081/hibernate-error-org-hibernate-nonuniqueobjectexception-a-different-object-with

Thank you,
Jitendra
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Not able to add new users.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
You need to look at the whole stack trace. The cause is just telling you you're trying to add a duplicate, but the Liferay point of failure will likely point to the type of data that is the duplicate.