Foros de discusión

Integration of .net applications in Liferay

adel abdou, modificado hace 13 años.

Integration of .net applications in Liferay

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 19/07/10 Mensajes recientes
hello all
I am new to liferay, and i'm in final internship study. my mission is to develop liferay portal integrating a .NET applications (C # ASP.net).
it makes a week that I am looking for tutorials, courses, documents, articles about the integration of .NET applications in liferay portal, but alas, I find nothing, I stay in the starting point

so I hope to find someone who can guide me or give me advices. I would really appreciate it

Thank you in advance

ABDL
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: Integration of .net applications in Liferay

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1519 Fecha de incorporación: 7/08/06 Mensajes recientes
There are several ways you go about the integration. Just to mention few possibilities: IFrame, WSRP or Web Services. It all depends on what kind of application you are integrating and what are your requirements on how deep the integration needs to be. It could be as easy as using a IFrame to include the UI or the .NET app to your portal with maybe some SSO solution or it could be as complex as rewriting the UI as a portlet and using the .NET app API via web service calls. If the .NET is running in SharePoint server you might be able to consume it via WSRP.
arun sareen, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Integration of .net applications in Liferay

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 26/06/13 Mensajes recientes
hi i am also new to LIfeRay as i need to integrate liferay for authorization of my application.
i want to use web service for that .
can you please help me regarding that