Foros de discusión

How to add approval for posts by anonymous in message boards

thumbnail
Anuvab Ghosh, modificado hace 8 años.

How to add approval for posts by anonymous in message boards

Regular Member Mensajes: 130 Fecha de incorporación: 18/04/15 Mensajes recientes
I want to use message board feature as a discussion forum in Liferay portal. Also I want to add approval process by admin/moderator so that when anyone posts any message it directly goes to the admin/moderator for approval and then the approved post will be published or rejected otherwise.

I am new in Liferay Portal development. Now I am using Liferay 6.1.1-ce-ga2. Kindly help me how to add this approval process in Liferay portal?
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: How to add approval for posts by anonymous in message boards

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Go grab the the Kaleo Workflow from the Marketplace configure the message board to use workflow for approval.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 130 Fecha de incorporación: 18/04/15 Mensajes recientes
Does Kaleo Workflow support in Liferay 6.1.1-ce-ga2 / Liferay 6.1.1-ee-ga2?
If possible then kindly help me to find out the steps please.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Yes, Kaleo is supported in Liferay Portal 6.1.
thumbnail

Thank You. For the suggestions. Except Kaleo Workflow I could not set any approval process in message board?
thumbnail

It's there, please check again.

After you deploy the plugin, head over to
Control Panel > [Your site] > Workflow Configuration
and enable workflow for message boards.
thumbnail

Samuel Kong:
It's there, please check again.

After you deploy the plugin, head over to
Control Panel > [Your site] > Workflow Configuration
and enable workflow for message boards.

Thanks a lot. I have implemented it. But in this case, after rejection by admin/content approver the message is still shown in the related post and status of the message is Pending (Update).

Moreover I want to know how to create own/custom workflow in Kaleo / any other (supported in Liferay). Is there any IDE to develop in community edition?

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail