Forums de discussion

Microblog Portlet edit/comment issue

thumbnail
dave ch, modifié il y a 11 années.

Microblog Portlet edit/comment issue

Regular Member Publications: 161 Date d'inscription: 07/02/12 Publications récentes
Hi all,
I am using Liferay Social Office's Microblog Portlet.
For the first time When i click on edit link of a post (but not edited the post) at the same time if i click on the comment link of the same post the textbox pops up but i seems to be like it is disabled, because when i click on the textbox nothing happens. Default behavior wud be , i 'll be able to enter text on the textbox and the Post button should also appear.
What would be the possible reason for this behavior? Is that not possible to edit and comment the same post at a time?

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks,
Dave
thumbnail

RE: Microblog Portlet edit/comment issue

Regular Member Publications: 161 Date d'inscription: 07/02/12 Publications récentes
Anybody?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modifié il y a 11 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 7942 Date d'inscription: 24/03/10 Publications récentes
That's because you're posting to the wrong forum. SO has their own forum. This is just the portal forum and not Social Office forum. That said, are you using the most recent SO?
thumbnail

Hi Hitoshi,
My apologize as i have posted in the wrong forum. And yes i am using the most recent SO.

Thanks,
Dave