Forums de discussion

Issue in Calender Portlet in 6.2

shrikanth shrikanth, modifié il y a 9 années.

Issue in Calender Portlet in 6.2

Regular Member Publications: 118 Date d'inscription: 11/12/13 Publications récentes
Hello frds.........
I have one requirement ..............................in calender Portlet.....6.2
As I am Login i can see the Title (Events) in calender portlet...........but After Log out the Title is not seeing ............soo i want to display the Title(Event) name after Log out Also............
soo iam unable to get any thread ...for this

So plz help meeee.............
i am attched the screen shoot of calender portlet before login and after login............soooo i want Title (Events) in calender portlet....after Log out also.

Regards
Shrikanth
Mazlan Mat, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Issue in Calender Portlet in 6.2

New Member Publications: 6 Date d'inscription: 10/09/13 Publications récentes
Might be related to locale/language setting. Check your default locale for portal and user. If I'm not mistaken, if Calendar entry is created in one locale, the title will not be displayed if using different locale.
siddhant jain, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 69 Date d'inscription: 19/03/13 Publications récentes
hi Shrikanth,
I think you have given opposite names to your screenshots.
nevertheless to see the names of events after logout i.e with the Guest role, you need to give it permission to do so. Follow these steps to give permission:
  • login using admin credentials
  • go to control panel
  • select Roles from Users and organization section
  • select Guest role
  • click on edit from action tab
  • go to define permissin
  • select calendar from Applications tab
  • check the " view Event details" check box of calendar from Resource Permissions section
  • save the role
  • now you can see the event name even after logout.

thanks
Siddhant
shrikanth shrikanth, modifié il y a 9 années.

Regular Member Publications: 118 Date d'inscription: 11/12/13 Publications récentes
hello Siddhant sir,
Thanks for Replying,sir......iam getting title after Logout.Sir..........after Logout......if i click on Title....i should get Title Description in popUP.......soo can we get like tht....means after Login how we get.......viewDetail......like tht i want after Logout also...ri8 now.....iam getting only title...not description on click.

Regards
Shrikanth
siddhant jain, modifié il y a 9 années.

Junior Member Publications: 69 Date d'inscription: 19/03/13 Publications récentes
Hello Shrikanth,
If we give the "view event details" permission then we should be able to view the details. that is what expected result is.
Can you provide the screenshots of your issue.

thanks
Siddhant