Forums de discussion

Documentation for the Calendar portlet APIs

Pratik Bhatt, modifié il y a 14 années.

Documentation for the Calendar portlet APIs

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 01/04/10 Publications récentes
Is there any documentation available with regards to the Calendar portlet and the APIs that it exposes. Mainly I want to see if it is possible to add events to the shared calender from a different portlet that I am developing.

Thanks a lot for everyone's help in advance.
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modifié il y a 14 années.

RE: Documentation for the Calendar portlet APIs

Liferay Legend Publications: 1902 Date d'inscription: 10/03/08 Publications récentes
The best way to get the public API for the Calendar portlet is to
1) Download the source code and take a look at /portal-service/src/com/liferay/portlet/calendar/service/CalEventLocalServiceUtil

This class should almost everything you need to get, add, and edit events.
Pratik Bhatt, modifié il y a 14 années.

New Member Publications: 2 Date d'inscription: 01/04/10 Publications récentes
Thank you for the reply Samuel,I have already done that.

I was actually wondering if there is any formal documentation with respect to the calender or any another inbuilt portlets. Something which would have information/samples/tutorials on how to call the portlet' services.
Hiran Chaudhuri, modifié il y a 13 années.

Regular Member Publications: 188 Date d'inscription: 01/09/10 Publications récentes
I tried to create events from looking at the source code, but the events that seem to get created (no exception thrown) never get visible in the calendar.

Where do you get all the necessary field values from? Is there some example code that creates a calendar event?