Forums de discussion

Upgrade developer account

thumbnail
Davide Piazza, modifié il y a 9 années.

Upgrade developer account

New Member Publications: 20 Date d'inscription: 14/08/12 Publications récentes
Hi,
our company is already registered as a free developer account on marketplace. Now we want to publish some paid app and need to upgrade our accoutn to a paid developer one, but I can't figure out how to do this.
Can please somebody give us a hint?

thank you
thumbnail
JC Choi, modifié il y a 9 années.

RE: Upgrade developer account

Junior Member Publications: 30 Date d'inscription: 23/05/13 Publications récentes
Hi Davide - when you are ready to submit your paid app, you'll be given the option to convert to a paid app developer account. Click on the "Add New App" button as you normally would. Under "App Pricing" you should see a link next to the "Paid Licensing" option that will walk you through the upgrade process. You'll need a business Paypal account and will need to submit certain tax documents depending on your status and where you're situated. Hope that helps.
thumbnail
Davide Piazza, modifié il y a 8 années.

Hi, finally we are ready with our app.
I have a serious problem when trying to upgrade our developer account to a paid one.
When I get to the form, every link, and every button and every drop down list points my browser to http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf.
Thus it is impossible for us to complete the process.
Can you please verify this?
I'm trying on a mac both with safari and chrome, I don't think it is a browser issue, rather a problem with the form.
Even every onLostFocus event on every input box get me to the IRS document link
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 8 années.

Liferay Legend Publications: 14914 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
This is really for using the marketplace. I would try switching over to Liferay Marketplace Developer Forums instead.

But honestly it sounds like you have some sort of environmental issue going on as Liferay does not redirect folks to the irs...
thumbnail

Hello David, indeed I am trying to use marketplace as a a developer. The issue seems related to my user. my colleague does not have this problem. If I login in the browser of my colleague I have this redirect problem.
So the problem must be server side. Can you verify please?
thank you.
thumbnail
JC Choi, modifié il y a 8 années.

Junior Member Publications: 30 Date d'inscription: 23/05/13 Publications récentes
Hi Davide,

Just a hunch, but are you using a language other than english? If so, can you try setting the language under your personal menu to be english and see if that solves the problem?

Also, as David mentioned in his post, MP developer-related posts may be better served in the MP Developer Forum: https://www.liferay.com/web/developer/marketplace/forums.

Sincerely,
jc
thumbnail

Hi Jo,
thank you for your feedback. Indeed setting my language preferences to English solved the problem.
I'll keep in mind to post on the developer forums further questions I may have.

Best Regards
Davide.
thumbnail
JC Choi, modifié il y a 8 années.

That's great that you were able to proceed. It does, however, point to an issue on our side, which we're looking into. Thank you for bringing this up.

sincerely,
jc