Forums de discussion

Page Import into IDE

Vincy G, modifié il y a 8 années.

Page Import into IDE

New Member Publications: 3 Date d'inscription: 14/09/15 Publications récentes
Hello everyone,
i'm in trouble with Liferay Portal. I'm new with this portal, my company assigned me a Liferay's project. I have to create a new page in which a user has to be redirect if logged with specified credentials... I have created a new page in Control Panel --> Sites --> Add New Page and i've insert into some portelts i need to use. The question is the following: how can i import this page in my IDE(Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers -- Version: Luna Service Release 2 (4.4.2) ) for modify JSP? Do I have to create a folder to insert into my project portlet or is there anyway to import what i've created directly into the IDE?
Thanks in advice,
Regards Vince.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Page Import into IDE

Liferay Legend Publications: 14919 Date d'inscription: 02/09/06 Publications récentes
Vince, you're in serious trouble.

There are no JSP pages for portal pages. The portal aggregates content and displays on the fly. There is no file for import into the IDE.

You've got a big learning curve in front of you. I'd suggest a copy of Liferay In Action to help with your development tasks.

You could try explaining what you need to change on said page and perhaps we can point you in the right direction, but no guarantees...