Forums de discussion

Refresh Portlet Independently.

Yogesh Garg, modifié il y a 13 années.

Refresh Portlet Independently.

Junior Member Publications: 51 Date d'inscription: 10/11/08 Publications récentes
Hi All,
I am using Liferay 5.2.3. I have a sample portlet in which in edit mode I have to submit my form. The problem is when I submit every portlet on the page gets refreshed.
Is there any way to prevent this behaviour. I want to refresh on the portlet in which I am submitting the form.
I do not use AJAX. Please let me know if someone knows how to prevent this.
Also, if this is not at all possible in liferay kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Yogesh
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modifié il y a 13 années.

RE: Refresh Portlet Independently.

Liferay Master Publications: 658 Date d'inscription: 15/06/10 Publications récentes
Yogesh Garg:
Hi All,
I am using Liferay 5.2.3. I have a sample portlet in which in edit mode I have to submit my form. The problem is when I submit every portlet on the page gets refreshed.
Is there any way to prevent this behaviour. I want to refresh on the portlet in which I am submitting the form.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hello Yogesh...

Please mention the relevent code of JSP and Action class, so that issue can be find because as per Liferay, page is not refreshed by submitting form...

Thanks and Regards...
thumbnail
Krishna Melkote, modifié il y a 13 années.

Junior Member Publications: 52 Date d'inscription: 22/09/10 Publications récentes
If I understand the requirement correctly, Yogesh wants to submit the form but doesn't want to refresh the other portlets on the screen .. If a form is submitted using an action url , it is natural for any JSR 168 container to render the other portlets soon after the action phase of the target portlet.

Yogesh, I think you need to use ajax here and fire the action url in exclusive mode. I think this might work for you.

Cheers
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modifié il y a 13 années.

Liferay Master Publications: 658 Date d'inscription: 15/06/10 Publications récentes
Yogesh Garg:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Yogesh

Hello Yogesh,

You can achieve it through Ajax Portlet, that gives the facility of partial page refreshing...

This wiki will surely help you...

Thanks and Regards...