Forums de discussion

Capture user liferay pages track informtion

thumbnail
Naresh Reddy Kallamadi, modifié il y a 8 années.

Capture user liferay pages track informtion

Regular Member Publications: 120 Date d'inscription: 09/07/14 Publications récentes
Hi All,

I am trying to track user's pages information, Means, after logged in what are the pages he has viewed.
I need to keep all those info in DB in the form of userid and page id on each page click.

I know some login event, same thing Is there any other events on each page click which we can execute block of code.

Thanks,
Naresh
thumbnail
Rahul Mantri, modifié il y a 8 années.

RE: Capture user liferay pages track informtion

New Member Publications: 10 Date d'inscription: 10/02/11 Publications récentes
Hi Naresh,

Looking at requirement specified below - there are few ways to handle the situation -

1. You could use any third party analytics tool - which can not only give you detailed report of activities on your site but also a nice graphical representation for those. Have you tried Google Analytics that comes integrated OOTB with Liferay?

2. You could use Liferay's Audit EE plugin- it gives you information like user ID, user name, resource ID, resource name, Client IP etc...

3. The last resort, if you decide to achieve this by customizing code, then you could even think of using ServicePre action events of Liferay to retrieve and store related data in your own DB tables.

I hope it helps.