Central Authentication Service EE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- EE Only: Available to EE subscribers. Find out how to get a subscription.
- Labs: This app is experimental and not supported by the developer.
The Central Authentication Service (CAS) is a single sign-on protocol for the web that permits a user to access multiple applications while providing their credentials (such as user id and password) only once. It also allows web applications to authenticate users without gaining access to a user's security credentials, such as a password. This app provides integration between Liferay and a CAS implementation, such that users can achieve Single Sign-On when visiting a Liferay site.
This app will install to your application server or servlet container.