Fórumok

What would be good practice if translation to native language is not needed

thumbnail
Igor Beslic, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

What would be good practice if translation to native language is not needed

New Member Bejegyzések: 17 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,
I want to know what would be best practice when you deal with translations of words which are same in basic (English) and target native languge.

For now contributors for Croatian and me as reviewer were skiping some technical words that are same in both languages (as expression will be in runtime pulled from base bundle) - but after a while it become anoying to pass again and again same words while reviewing suggestions.

Also, if skiped, untranslated same words are counted in statistics, so as there is many same words statistics look bad.

Thank you all!
thumbnail
Corné Aussems, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: What would be good practice if translation to native language is not ne

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1313 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.10.03. Legújabb bejegyzések
Igor Beslic:
Hi all,
I want to know what would be best practice when you deal with translations of words which are same in basic (English) and target native languge.

For now contributors for Croatian and me as reviewer were skiping some technical words that are same in both languages (as expression will be in runtime pulled from base bundle) - but after a while it become anoying to pass again and again same words while reviewing suggestions.

Also, if skiped, untranslated same words are counted in statistics, so as there is many same words statistics look bad.

Thank you all!

I just copy it from the original english and take it in my own language.
The english ones will hardly ever change and probably will change the key when altered.