Fórumok

to get all organization in liferay portal

Ketkee A, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

to get all organization in liferay portal

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 78 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,

I want to get the list of ALL organizations that have been added to the Liferay Portal.

I do not have any parameters with me to fetch the organizations.. for example: userId, orgId etc..

I just want the entire list of organizations.. how to fetch it?

any idea?

Please help!

--Ketkee
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: to get all organization in liferay portal

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 1191 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
OrganizationLocalServiceUtil.getOrganizations(QueryUtil.ALL_POS,QueryUtil.ALL_POS)
Ketkee A, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 78 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.10. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi jelmer kuperus,

Thank you. works.

One more question. I had added some users to Liferay Portal. later, I deactivated them. but since I did that I started getting NoSuchUserException. so I had to go and add users with given userId in the exception so that the user may be found.

but now what happens is that when I click on Users through Control Panel, I am not getting the list of users. I get it only when I search for a user. I get this exception:

Current URL /group/control_panel/manage?p_p_id=125&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=maximized&p_p_mode=view&doAsGroupId=10136&refererPlid=23105 generates exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can you please help me resolve this?

--Ketkee
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 875 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.01.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Re-index all search indexes from Control Pannel -- > Server Administration and then try.

And clear Database cache as well.