Fórumok

problem with Social Office On 6.1 EE GA2

thumbnail
Jeroen Vermeulen, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

problem with Social Office On 6.1 EE GA2

New Member Bejegyzések: 6 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.27. Legújabb bejegyzések
One of our clients wants to use the Social office in a liferay EE version.
When I installed the social office app in the CE edition everything runs fine.
In the EE edition I only get a screen with the social office logo.
When I look in the logs, it seems that the so-welcome-theme gives a problem.
I attach screenshot of the both versions and insert a part of the error log.

Importing resources from so-welcome-theme to group 19
07:08:33,638 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-7][MainServlet:426] com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 10169
com.liferay.portal.NoSuchLayoutException: No Layout exists with the primary key 10169
at com.liferay.portal.service.persistence.LayoutPersistenceImpl.findByPrimaryKey(LayoutPersistenceImpl.java:943)
at com.liferay.portal.service.base.LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.getLayout(LayoutLocalServiceBaseImpl.java:401)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor542.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:122)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceVirtualLayoutsAdvice.java:76)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.invoke(LayoutLocalServiceStagingAdvice.java:107)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.proceed(ServiceBeanMethodInvocation.java:118)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.transaction.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)
at com.liferay.portal.spring.aop.ChainableMethodAdvice.invoke(ChainableMethodAdvice.java:57)

Can please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks
Jeroen
thumbnail

RE: problem with Social Office On 6.1 EE GA2

Sorry for this question,
I found my mistake. Because I'm using both the CE and the EE version, I only downloaded the CE version from the
marketplace. emoticon
Once I deployed the correct .lpkg file every thing workes perfectly.
thumbnail
Jonathan Lee, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 14 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Jeroen,

To shed more light about this issue. Social Office EE does not ship with so-welcome-theme by default, and I think that why you are having errors. If you previously use Social Office CE, you should still have the so-welcome-theme.

We plan to release a separate EE so-welcome-theme for free in the near future.
thumbnail

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for the explication.