Fórumok

removed themes showing up in logs

gordon daniels, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

removed themes showing up in logs

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 797 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I removed a bunch of themes from my test portal. Dropped database and re-created db. Brought server backup and the logs show can't find xyz theme. I had about 7 of theme. It keeps repeating this. Is there any way to get rid of the messages? They are filling up the log.

thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: removed themes showing up in logs

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14916 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
I think you have to find the page(s) referencing the old themes and point them at a valid theme...

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 797 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.08.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
David: thank you for replying. I went into manage/page and made sure every page has the current theme. That is why I find this so odd. Especially rebooting server should have cleared it.

thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14916 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
It's gotta be referenced somewhere... You said you rebuilt the database, did you by chance also reindex? Could the themes be referenced in some old article content or something?

I know, not very helpful again. Personally I've seen these come up in my logs, but I tend to ignore them since everything seems to be running okay, although I realize that could be an iceburg just below the surface waiting to sink me...

David: I figured it out. While I removed the themes, they still existed as templates. I deleted the templates and the error msgs went away. Duh!

BTW: good one about the iceberg. I feel that way every time I work with Liferay. emoticon