Fórumok

Liferay meet up in DC area the week of March 18th

thumbnail
Jeffrey Handa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay meet up in DC area the week of March 18th

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 541 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.12.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'll be in the DC area the week of March 18th to deliver a public Portal Admin and System Admin training. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up to talk about Liferay.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay meet up in DC area the week of March 18th

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hmm, I may be able to swing that... Have to be home on the 20th though to do my Liferay Live session on Service Builder...
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 541 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.12.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Let me know if you have a preference for which night. I'll be in town all week.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
How about Thursday the 21st?

I'll let you pick the location, I'd be driving in and can meet up anywhere...
thumbnail

Hey David,

I hope your Liferay Live session went well. I was teaching today, otherwise I would have liked to join.

So far, no one else has responded so I am not sure if you still want to drive in or not. Let me know, I'll be here all week emoticon
thumbnail

Although I'd like to meet you face to face, Jeffrey, it's a long drive for just the two of us...

Perhaps we can hook up at the next Liferay event...