Fórumok

Forums on mobile, not so good...

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Forums on mobile, not so good...

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
So first there's no login, so it's hard to even get in...

Most posts have a 'sign in to vote' link which you can use to get to the sign in, and from there you can start posting.

Was it Liferay's intention to block mobile forum posting?
thumbnail
mohammad azaruddin, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

RE: Forums on mobile, not so good...

Expert Bejegyzések: 492 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
David H Nebinger:

Was it Liferay's intention to block mobile forum posting?

Yes i agree with you..Yesterday i had same experience And it seems there is no mobile site for liferay.i felt liferay.com displaying as single column mode in mobile
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
I think that's why they enabled the email replies.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2047 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
A lot of the functions that require sign are not mobile friendly (eg posting to forums) so sign in was intentionally not added to the mobile version.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14914 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
So I found a hole in this by using the 'sign in to vote' link.

I don't find posting on mobile that bad. Sure I can't use formatting or quoting easily, but being able to post while on vacation in New Orleans is pretty cool...
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, módosítva 11 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 7942 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Off topic
while on vacation in New Orleans

Are you on a vacation again? Seems like you've taken more vacation since you've been on these forums than I've taken in a lifetime. :-)

I think the cause of you taking so many vacations is that you're bing expelled from the holy grounds of IT paradise periodically because you commited an original sin.

Well, I'm currently eating an apple (literally). emoticon
thumbnail

At least five times a year, mostly family visits, but this one is just for fun...