Fórumok

Liferay Sync for Windows Phone

thumbnail
Jussi Lehto, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

Liferay Sync for Windows Phone

New Member Bejegyzések: 8 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2013.04.24. Legújabb bejegyzések
Dear Liferay community,

Referring to thread "Liferay Sync Client for 6.2", we are also targeting to Liferay 6.2. Liferay Sync integration on different devices was one of the important features why we chose Liferay.

I'd like to ask, is there any plans to develop Liferay Sync app for Windows Phone? Many of my clients are using Windows PC's and Windows Phones, and they like the idea of Liferay Sync, but for them it is a notable weakness of Liferay that there isn't app for Windows Phone, and naturally that affects my business too.

We can see that Windows Phone market share keeps growing, especially in Europe (source: Cnet news: iPhone market share shrinks as Android, Windows Phone grow), and I think especially business users which Liferay is targeting are interested in Windows Phone.

greetings
Jusle emoticon

P.S. I noticed there's a bug in the Liferay's forum thread navigation, which is currently showing that this thread has several posts; the only post this thread still has is only this one. Because of some URL typos I have edited this post several times, and I think the forum thread navigation is incorrectly showing one edited post as an independent post.
thumbnail
Bruno Farache, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay Sync for Windows Phone

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 603 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.05.14. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Jussi,

We don't have any plans yet, thanks for suggesting, we will take that in consideration for the future.
Peter Kasson, módosítva 10 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay Sync for Windows Phone

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 60 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.12.09. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Bruno,

I have developed for Windows Phone and iOS -- if you would like to start a project for Windows Phone, I would be willing to work with Liferay on that !

Peter