Fórumok

How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

xun ren, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 81 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,
I am in the situation of finding out how the drag and drop feature of liferay works. Do you know where is the implementation files located in liferay's source file? Perhaps I can find out how it works after I researched on these files? If you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to tell me? Thanks a lot!
xun ren, módosítva 14 év-val korábban

RE: How the drag and drop feature of liferay works

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 81 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.04.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi all,
According to two days work, I have basically find out how the portlets move inside the portal. And I successfully find out the solution for move the portlets only inside it's own column. If anyone need the codes, please do not hesitate to tell me.
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 678 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.07.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Xun,

Can we achieve drag & drop functionality without logging into the portal (as a Guest user).BTW i am using Liferay 6.0.5

I want to check out your code like how you achieved the portlet drag with in the same column, please provide the same code

Thanks in advance

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
Krishna Melkote, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 52 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.09.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Xun,

I have recently implemented drag and drop using aui nested list and sortable etc for a guest site. I am looking to persist the state as well in the future.
Have you done it in a way you can persist the state ?

Cheers
thumbnail

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 678 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.07.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Krishna,

I have not implemented yet, can you share what you have done till now. Did you achieved drag & drop feature for guest user by any chance. I am looking for functionality which is some what similar to http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Thanks & Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
xun ren, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Nagendra Kumar Busam:
Hi Krishna,

I have not implemented yet, can you share what you have done till now. Did you achieved drag & drop feature for guest user by any chance. I am looking for functionality which is some what similar to http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Thanks & Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar

Hi all,

Anyone want the answer please go to: http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/4287141

I put the solution there. Merci!

BTW, in my mind, liferay saves the positions of portlets in the database (something like preferences in layout table). So you can try to have a look at the javascript file which is used to achieve the drag and drop functionality.
thumbnail

Hi Xun,

I will have a look into relavant js files. Thank you very much for the link

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail
Bhavesh Murug, módosítva 9 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 5 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.03.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
xun ren:
Hi all,
I am in the situation of finding out how the drag and drop feature of liferay works. Do you know where is the implementation files located in liferay's source file? Perhaps I can find out how it works after I researched on these files? If you have any ideas, please do not hesitate to tell me? Thanks a lot!

Hello sir..
i want your help solve this question plzz send me proper ans of this question.......... how can drag and drop portlet guest user in liferay ?